l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

still watching the EE walkthrough. the Hummer will certainly be a technological tour de force.
they're really taking advantage of having multiple independent drive motors.

jimmysmith3

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm incredibly glad that GM is finally taking a chance on something exciting, and this is pretty impressive, but I feel like this is unnecessarily extravagant. I don't care for any of the luxuries this truck has. My dream truck is an off-roader with a removable roof. In my dream, it's not electric and making me wonder how much range I have left. I have essentially described a gladiator, but why go for a Jeep when you can have a Bronco? I was truly set on a Gladiator before the Bronco's debut, now after seeing the Bronco every Jeep just seems to lack quality and isn't competitive for what you're paying for.

BroncoTRDPro

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Pro, Grand Cherokee, H3, DMC-12
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As proud owner of an H3 Alpha with Off Road Package and 304k, I’m out on this new one. First, the Hummer brand was coming into its own when 2008 crash and high gas prices hit. It killed the entire brand. Now GM releases an extremely over priced electric truck when gas is under 2 bucks a gallon. The styling is decent and much better than Jeep did with the revived Grand Wagoneer. Sticking with Bronco.

Sponsored

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

soo 80k for an estimated 250 mile range..... cool. And totally niche all at the same time. This almost feels like a marketing stunt so people didn't think GMC was a newly created task force in the Trump administration.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i'll tell you what, if i did have 100k+ to spend on a vehicle, i sure wouldn't buy a GM product!! seems like a lot of companies are banking on very expensive trucks being a thing like Rivian and now GM and of course the jeep grand wagoneer- i hope for their sake they are right

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It is pretty cool with all the tech it seems to have. I like it but more like $30k like it so give me my Bronco! Lol.

i will get roasted for this but I actually like the look. Way better than Tesla’s
That's not hard to do.

The Cybertruck wouldn't look out of place in the original Blade Runner, and I don't mean that as a compliment.

I do like the clear roof panels - thought that would've been something neat for Bronco to have (could also be a way for them to make money down the road by offering them as accessories after the fact).

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it too late for Government Motors to sell a shell so you can do a Turbo Diesel instead of the rolling appliance?

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Actually really cool. Super clean, clear confident launch too wow. No messing around like Ford does. Website works really well. Those are important things to me but I'd never buy this at that price and suffer the range issues.

P.S. I watched this reveal video,

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As proud owner of an H3 Alpha with Off Road Package and 304k, I’m out on this new one. First, the Hummer brand was coming into its own when 2008 crash and high gas prices hit. It killed the entire brand. Now GM releases an extremely over priced electric truck when gas is under 2 bucks a gallon. The styling is decent and much better than Jeep did with the revived Grand Wagoneer. Sticking with Bronco.
Too expensive and should of been an optional EV, like Duramax with Allison instead of this crap

I had an H3x, fun beast, even if i was heartbroken it did 60 in 9 due to being the I5

FrogGrabber

Black Diamond
First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: 2012 Wrangler, 2015 JKUR, ‘70 Jeepster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not gonna lie — those 35” territory’s look bad to the bone on this thing. Going to be hard to skip Sasquatch.
Sponsored