William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No, I haven't used either but my reasoning is that trail turn is locking the opposite rear wheel correct? Wouldn't you have to be a speed somewhat, if not you'll still be dragging a wheel to help shorten your turn. Seems like with crab walk if you were at a stop and got in trouble (or stopped because you already were) you'd then activate it to move you out and away but with trail turn you're kinda stuck at that point and are either backing out or winching up.

If you're not impressed then you don't have to be, and what if either are actually useful? haven't a clue and you can counter if you want to explain more, completely my opinion.
Sponsored

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base

The Lebron James association in today’s climate is a massive hindrance to creating a good intro for this. I can’t believe they haven’t disassociated with him for the sake of this release.

TheWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Silverado HD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was considering this last night. What are the useful daily applications of crab walking?

Well. I thought of one. My garage door is more narrow than my garage itself. Crab walking may help me snug up to the wall after I get through the bottleneck door opening.
And that's it. That's all I came up with.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Strike 1 is a big one for me.

Bauer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Having Lebron James do the narration was perfect. GM knows their market and these first edition Hummers are probably going to sell well to professional basketball players who don't fit in tiny European hyper cars.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Having Lebron James do the narration was perfect. GM knows their market and these first edition Hummers are probably going to sell well to professional basketball players who don't fit in tiny European hyper cars.
They are the only ones that will be able to afford this thing. Car/Trucks have gotton seriously out of control on pricing the past 10 years. Longer loan terms are now standard. I told my wife we are going to trade in all our cars and just have a fleet of $4k year 2000 jeep xjs. Maybe I could even make one electric.....LOL

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That was Lebum James? I can’t stand that jackass.

Stimpy

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, this thing only get's 350 miles on a 200+ KWh battery and it costs $120k. That's ridiculous, the Cybertruck may be ugly, but it's going to get 500+ miles with the same size battery or smaller.

A truck that get's 20 MPGs costs ~$45 to go 350 miles @ $2.50/gal and this thing will cost ~$30 @ $.135/KWh (from my experience you'll be lucky to get 300 miles of range from 200KWh in this thing).

I'd be getting a hybrid F-150 before I wasted my money on that thing.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It just seems like a weird thing to me- a 100k+ electric truck. not sure if gets any more "rich man's toy" than that- I'd take a bronco any day of the week over that. I really just don't get it, nor do i get a similarly priced grand wagoneer. I think these companies have lost their minds!

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow, this thing only get's 350 miles on a 200+ KWh battery and it costs $120k. That's ridiculous, the Cybertruck may be ugly, but it's going to get 500+ miles with the same size battery or smaller.

A truck that get's 20 MPGs costs ~$45 to go 350 miles @ $2.50/gal and this thing will cost ~$30 @ $.135/KWh (from my experience you'll be lucky to get 300 miles of range from 200KWh in this thing).

I'd be getting a hybrid F-150 before I wasted my money on that thing.
Telsa has really put a lot of time and effort in motor efficiency, software programming, vehicle aerodynamics, battery efficiency, etc etc. They really are 10 years ahead of everyone.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

cheapest one is $80k and not coming out till 2024. By that time the technology in the hummer will be old ?
....and the last of the current Bronco reservations will just be getting fulfilled. Lol

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hear me out:
Bronco for $50K with a $7500 tax credit, so its only $43,500...

AND...It Includes a 18 gallon gas tank, but also has a electric generator to power the car for 60 miles

OR......The generator can be used to power your fridge, an electric stove, coffee maker, power saw for your dream of building furniture in the wild, and night time heat for your overlander rooftop tent.

As a daily driver, you would barely need to use gas... but when you want to "GOAT", you can still get there and that battery is useful.

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Rivian does a lot of the same stuff, minus the 4 wheel steering maybe, and I think it's cheaper, has more range, and might be a bit smaller for better trail driving.
I don't think we have the charging infrastructure in place yet, to make EVs viable for getting dirty out in the boonies.

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hear me out:
Bronco for $50K with a $7500 tax credit, so its only $43,500...

AND...It Includes a 18 gallon gas tank, but also has a electric generator to power the car for 60 miles

OR......The generator can be used to power your fridge, an electric stove, coffee maker, power saw for your dream of building furniture in the wild, and night time heat for your overlander rooftop tent.

As a daily driver, you would barely need to use gas... but when you want to "GOAT", you can still get there and that battery is useful.
Does tax credit work like that? I thought you minus the tax credit from your income on tax return - reduction in income reduces the amount of tax on tax table.

tomdaniel

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is going to be the quintessential douche-mobile when it finally hits the road.
Sponsored