Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And that would achieve what exactly?
Just exposing their hypocrisy

Used to have a H3 as a teen, so whats a little non-violent revenge?
Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, this'll make a comeback

Ford Bronco Electric Hummer teaser 1580415793434

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interested to see how this will compete against the bronco since it looks significantly wide but I'm not going to lie I really dig that light bar with the Hummer logo
Same. Not really interested, but glad it exists. It would take something insane to sway me from Ford to Govt Motors.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Government Motors, 'nuff said

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Remember, heads of Government Motors aren't car folks, otherwise the EV would be optional instead of the sole option

Wonder how much longer that Sex and the City reject will run GM into the ground?
To be fair, the new CEO of Ford has his background in furniture... you know, the same CEO who decided to axe all passenger cars and call a god damn electric crossover a Mustang

But that’s beside the point. I’m curious how this is going to turn out... seems strange to revive the Hummer name just for a pickup truck...

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be fair, the new CEO of Ford has his background in furniture... you know, the same CEO who decided to axe all passenger cars and call a god damn electric crossover a Mustang

But that’s beside the point. I’m curious how this is going to turn out... seems strange to revive the Hummer name just for a pickup truck...
Oh, I read Ford wasn't doing that well either, he sounds like a Globalist hack imo, though if the Bronco does well, then all good since it'd probably be one of the last new cars I'd get anyway

There was the H3t, just gonna have to wait until Superbowl Sunday to see how it'll look

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Interesting to say the least....
I can't imagine it actually being full electric if they're going to claim any off road capability. It would have to be a hybrid like the Volt.
I can't imagine the range anxiety actually taking it off road. Then again it will most likely be a badge for Hollyweird celebs to drive an preach to the rest of us how we don't need diesel, gas, V8's,...

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Electric Hummer teaser smug-918x576

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Getting rid of passenger cars and investing in EV's is a HUGE gamble but if it pays off will put Ford way ahead of the pack.

They realize that nobody likes american cars anyways. Why the actual hell would you EVER buy a Fusion over a Camry. You'd honestly have to be an idiot.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Getting rid of passenger cars and investing in EV's is a HUGE gamble but if it pays off will put Ford way ahead of the pack.
It won't, you're being naive

Wolperdinger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't imagine it actually being full electric if they're going to claim any off road capability. It would have to be a hybrid like the Volt.
I can't imagine the range anxiety actually taking it off road. Then again it will most likely be a badge for Hollyweird celebs to drive an preach to the rest of us how we don't need diesel, gas, V8's,...
Electric off-road sounds fantastic.

A motor per wheel means no more differentials, no more lockers. 400 mile range on the Rivians seems like plenty for most trips too.

Obviously it doesn't work for the overland guys, but for many other off-road purposes it seems pretty sweet.
Sponsored