Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well, they actually went and did it. I'm still surprised they're going for a pickup rather than a big SUV which would seem to be the better target market for a Hummer revival.

I'll be interested to see how it plays out, but...not at all interested in the vehicle itself.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will the same greenies who used to make fun of them back in the day suddenly rush to buy them?

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I feel like Ford has a pretty good chance with the all-electric F150 because it will be the only electric truck so far that just looks like a truck without all this cyberpunk BS.

Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Interesting to say the least....
Interested to see how this will compete against the bronco since it looks significantly wide but I'm not going to lie I really dig that light bar with the Hummer logo

Last edited:

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interested to see how this will compete against the bronco since it looks significantly wide but I'm not going to lie I really did that light bar with the Hummer logo
I'd be interested if it were a H2 Sut or H3t with some form of Duramax with an Allison

You could never take that thing rock crawling or over any treacherous terrain, you're sitting on top of the batteries most likely
Ford Bronco Electric Hummer teaser jaguar_i-pace_battery-cutaway

And if the batteries get punctured in one way or another, you're gonna be Paul Walker'd

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So bad mouthing IFS isn’t politically correct on this forum, but making fun of Autism is okay?
I don't make the rules here, though idc about suspension

All I do is tell it as it is

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The all electric aspect of it brings my interest down to about zero
Remember, heads of Government Motors aren't car folks, otherwise the EV would be optional instead of the sole option

Wonder how much longer that Sex and the City reject will run GM into the ground?

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Those are some crazy numbers they are throwing out. They are looking to make a statement, and get people talking. That's basically what the Hummer brand is known for. It's coming sooner than I would have guessed as well.

I suspect the price point of this vehicle will make it irrelevant to most consumers as a possible purchase. I suspect more than anything, they are hoping this project will change perceptions of the brand. Other than the Corvette being an excellent performance value, few view GM as a leader in any category.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those are some crazy numbers they are throwing out. They are looking to make a statement, and get people talking. That's basically what the Hummer brand is known for. It's coming sooner than I would have guessed as well.

I suspect the price point of this vehicle will make it irrelevant to most consumers as a possible purchase. I suspect more than anything, they are hoping this project will change perceptions of the brand. Other than the Corvette being an excellent performance value, few view GM as a leader in any category.
Ford Bronco Electric Hummer teaser 1580414175676

So when the greenies buy them, can we throw their arguments back at them by pointing the child mining operations in Africa for the metals and how its shipped all around the globe to be made into the batteries that make them, thus negating their claims of being a ZEV

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So when the greenies buy them, can we throw their arguments back at them by pointing the child mining operations in Africa for the metals and how its shipped all around the globe to be made into the batteries that make them, thus negating their claims of being a ZEV
And that would achieve what exactly?
Sponsored