Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are beefy. I got the optional skids too, so that doubles the steel.
Yeah. I did the install by myself and if they where any heavier i would have had to have help
Sponsored

GTUnit

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Boards in the OP look like RBP Stealth Power Running Boards. The cost is steep... 2k but they use a motor on every support, 2 motors per side. The motor design looks more robust.
AMP uses 1 motor per side on their standard and the XL boards. AMP Extreme Boards use 2 motors per side like the RBP.

If you live in winter/freezing conditions you may want to research how the single motor AMPs hold up when iced over.

Currently the only available AMP boards specific to the Bronco are the AMP standard model.

Rolling Big Power Product RBP-344-SP, RBP-345-SP, RBP-345-SP-XD, for Ford F-150 all
The RBPs don't make a Bronco kit yet but Im betting the F150 model can be retrofitted.
The biggest drawback to the RBP is that they use additional door switches. They don't have a CAN bus module option.
I'm betting one can use the AMP OBD2-CAN Plug to make any power board run off the CAN door signal.
https://www.electricstep.com/AMP-Research/pc/OBD-Port-PLUG-Only-p488.htm
I haven't tried this yet since I'm selling my Bronco but if I keep it I will run the experiment.

mul1gan

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SO the running boards from the original poster are made by RBP?
Sponsored