Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I saw two Broncos yesterday (a black Outer Banks, Lux Package and a cactus grey Black Diamond, no extra package, both 4-doors) at Elk Grove Ford in Elk Grove, just south of Sacramento, California. All I can say is WOW! To see them in person and be able to sit in the driver's seat was awesome. The West Coast Bronco preview team out of the Michigan Assembly Plant were incredible folks, led by Sean. They were very knowledgable and professional. I met several Bronco6G members, which was fun, and people commented that it would be nice to have also seen a 2-door and a Sasquatched vehicle, but everyone seemed very happy to see these two Broncos. I am getting a Black Diamond, so I am thrilled it was there. It was INCREDIBLE. So perfect for me and what I will do off-roading in the mountains, desert, and coast, and living in a rural area. The MGV on the seats was awesome, as was the manual transmission (clutch and ease of shifting, we were not allowed to turn on or drive the vehicles)
Ford Bronco Elk Grove Ford (California) Bronco Preview Cale Wood and 2 Broncos - 1 copy
Ford Bronco Elk Grove Ford (California) Bronco Preview Outer Banks 2 - 1 copy
Ford Bronco Elk Grove Ford (California) Bronco Preview Black Diamond 1 - 1 copy
Ford Bronco Elk Grove Ford (California) Bronco Preview Black Diamond Drivers - 1 copy
Ford Bronco Elk Grove Ford (California) Bronco Preview Black Diamond Cargo - 1 copy
. And cactus grey is a beautiful color - much more green than I thought it would be. The lux Outer Banks was just a stunning vehicle. The leather, powered seats were awesome, and the tube step was really nice. I was very impressed by the cargo room in the rear of these 4-doors. I should also say that the staff at Elk Grove Ford, including the general manager and most of the service and sales people were very impressed by the Broncos. They were able to check them out for about 20 minutes before the 4 pm reservation appointments started. Thank you to Sean and his team, to Ford, and to Elk Grove Ford. Now, to wait for my Bronco!
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You're right Debbie, that black OBX is beautiful. If only I still had the energy, and inclination to keep a black vehicle clean. :)

Thanks for the pictures.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Those are the same 2 that were in So Cal a few weeks ago. Nice, but where are the hard tops? I want to see a Rapid Red with painted to match fender flares and a white painted top. With a SAS package and some brite machine finish alu wheels. A 2 door would cause heads to explode. I would have to buy one.
Sponsored