Email Build does not match DORA

Allfun

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 STX
I got my email build today. The build in the email does not match my order or the DORA I have from dealer. It is missing two option, Mid Pkg and Tube steps. When the dealer first placed my order they had missed both of these options (they thought both were included in SAS Pkg). I had them correct the order to include Mid and Steps, this was early February. They sent me an updated and correct DORA.

Today when I got my build date (June 21) I checked and confirmed the build and again the Mid Pkg and Tube steps are missing.

Can this be corrected with Ford even though a VIN has been assigned? The Mid Pkg is a must for me.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited, 2020 Tesla Model Y
I got my email build today. The build in the email does not match my order or the DORA I have from dealer. It is missing two option, Mid Pkg and Tube steps. When the dealer first placed my order they had missed both of these options (they thought both were included in SAS Pkg). I had them correct the order to include Mid and Steps, this was early February. They sent me an updated and correct DORA.

Today when I got my build date (June 21) I checked and confirmed the build and again the Mid Pkg and Tube steps are missing.

Can this be corrected with Ford even though a VIN has been assigned? The Mid Pkg is a must for me.
Ask your dealership, but most forum peeps have claimed there can be absolutely 0 changes after VIN assignment. This seems strange to me, but I’ve never owned a Ford.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / 00 TJ
Clubs

Didn’t get an email today, but my dealer mentioned the builds were incorrect in the “scheduled” emails other customers received. 😬

Advertisement

Wide Open Roads

Advertisement