First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 STX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got my email build today. The build in the email does not match my order or the DORA I have from dealer. It is missing two option, Mid Pkg and Tube steps. When the dealer first placed my order they had missed both of these options (they thought both were included in SAS Pkg). I had them correct the order to include Mid and Steps, this was early February. They sent me an updated and correct DORA.

Today when I got my build date (June 21) I checked and confirmed the build and again the Mid Pkg and Tube steps are missing.

Can this be corrected with Ford even though a VIN has been assigned? The Mid Pkg is a must for me.
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got my email build today. The build in the email does not match my order or the DORA I have from dealer. It is missing two option, Mid Pkg and Tube steps. When the dealer first placed my order they had missed both of these options (they thought both were included in SAS Pkg). I had them correct the order to include Mid and Steps, this was early February. They sent me an updated and correct DORA.

Today when I got my build date (June 21) I checked and confirmed the build and again the Mid Pkg and Tube steps are missing.

Can this be corrected with Ford even though a VIN has been assigned? The Mid Pkg is a must for me.
Ask your dealership, but most forum peeps have claimed there can be absolutely 0 changes after VIN assignment. This seems strange to me, but Iā€™ve never owned a Ford.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Didnā€™t get an email today, but my dealer mentioned the builds were incorrect in the ā€œscheduledā€ emails other customers received. šŸ˜¬
Sponsored