First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Because enough of your aren't ready to stroke out....WBDO showed one of mine previewed yesterday, today it's not showing preview, build week or VIN assigned. Not sure what this means but I really, really, really hope WBDO didn't spaz out last night and wipe everything that was previewing.

ETA. Never mind, guess it just wasn't awake yet. Showing SVS again, sorry for the ulcer.
Well, that's certainly the case. I told everyone not to place any weight on Tuesday's or Wednesday's preview. I don't think enough dealers on here have any real experience ordering a big volume of vehicles. My preview was 15 Broncos on Tuesday, 18 on Wednesday, and back down to 13 today. The 5 it dropped off have gone back to NSP and not previewing any longer. I knew this would happen, as it does with every model line every single week. I hope no dealers contacted anyone and let them know about an early preview, because they likely got someone's hopes up and then have to give them the bad news. Should always wait at this point until Ford sends them the email about it getting scheduled.

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, that's certainly the case. I told everyone not to place any weight on Tuesday's or Wednesday's preview. I don't think enough dealers on here have any real experience ordering a big volume of vehicles. My preview was 15 Broncos on Tuesday, 18 on Wednesday, and back down to 13 today. The 5 it dropped off have gone back to NSP and not previewing any longer. I knew this would happen, as it does with every model line every single week. I hope no dealers contacted anyone and let them know about an early preview, because they likely got someone's hopes up and then have to give them the bad news. Should always wait at this point until Ford sends them the email about it getting scheduled.
Well THAT made my cornflakes taste funny.

giphy.gif

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

*Nobody*
*Absolutely no one*
B6G Members: "So my build is A and B and C and D..."

Lol
Yea dude, fuckin bananas ... I see the content pile up, I wanna read it; but haven’t we all communicated what the hell we’re getting by now?!
I mean I don’t have a damn clue who yal are but I knew what trim descriptions you were ordering BEFORE today.. bananas

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So page 5 and no emails huh? 2 hours to go...

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How many emails go out each week?

Or I guess same sort of question is how many Broncos dose Ford think they’ll been building per week?

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good luck to everyone! And man I can't wait to hear from all the patient saints complaining about the bitchers that didn't get their email. Should be exciting!

gazrb

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Sentra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does someone want to go ahead get a suicide watch support group set up for those that don't get the email today?

Sponsored

Wookiee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thursday’s are gonna be like playoffs in Fantasy Football...pulling out the phone and checking every 5 minutes.....
Ford Bronco Email Day!!!! It’s here! 4-22 !!! 1619100473218

g8rb8t

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer emailed me that I was in Preview this week, hoping to receive an email today (will reply back once I do). Build and reservation details in signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.