NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dealership called last night, our truck was selected for a build date. 7/14 reservation,OB,SAS,Lux,Soft top. We'll wait and see if/when an email from Ford comes today
District 3 reporting for duty

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dont understand why my email date and time stamp for my reservation order says July 13 7:51pm (PST), but in the body of the email they say it’s a 07/14 reservation?

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I dont understand why my email date and time stamp for my reservation order says July 13 7:51pm (PST), but in the body of the email they say it’s a 07/14 reservation?
Mine is like that too, but the internal system should have your ACTUAL time stamp.

Dirt Dog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is crazy, why do do i keep coming back here to torture myself ? I have a 7/24 timestamp ,so I have resigned myself to the fact that my chances of getting my Badlands this year is about as good as Aaron Rogers inviting me over to have a beer and watch Jeopardy !

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Universal Coordinated Time

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh how I absolutely HATE Gmail ads. Got me good! Got me real good. 😢

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 9.11.44 AM.png
Try Protonmail. I switched to them last year, love that it's ad free and hopefully disconnected from Google...but who knows really.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer emailed me that I was in Preview this week, hoping to receive an email today (will reply back once I do). Build and reservation details in signature.
I got that same email the other day...From my dealer, not yours 😂

Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Try Protonmail. I switched to them last year, love that it's ad free and hopefully disconnected from Google...but who knows really.
People still use the online browser to see their gmail accounts with ads? And in other news, people aren't blocking ads?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/13 @ 10:08
Badlands
4 dr
MIC
Sas
Lux
Leather

My sales guy told me they have one allocation set to scheduled this cycle. I don't think he knows how to find what order is under preview. It seems like they only have 1 computer that has WBDO at their location. When I went in for my order he had to go to someone else's office.

I still have some hope, but it's fading fast. It's a small dealer and they only have 5 total allocations with 2 FEs. I'm confident that my timestamp is 1st or 2nd in line but I have a really bad feeling a couple of base orders down the list could get scheduled due to commodity shortages and bump me out.

I think Ford mostly did everything right with the Bronco, up to the point of allocation limits (allocations 100% should have been based on orders and their timestamps) and this priority order bullshit. The people out there saying how those priority orders weren't a big deal don't really understand the situation. That X number high demand commodities used, added with my dealer's small allocation, could have very well pushed me out of a 21. Shit will not go down smooth if I am told I have to wait for a 22 with a 2 hour and 8 minute time stamp...
I would be pissed too!

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's based on GMT...which is 7 hours ahead of your reservation time, hence the 7/14 date. So your order is technically 7/14 at 02:51 GMT.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.