Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm so far down the line I know mine will be a '22. But, I wish you all much luck. And if it's OK, I'll just live vicariously through those that get the good news.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're not wrong. I completely understand that my dealer had no say but if they want to sell vehicles they have to drive Ford to do the right thing.... I'm not saying me going off on them will accomplish anything (may make me feel a little better) but what do you do, just acquiesce to getting screwed? Not sure I have that in me.
If you were at a large superstore type dealer, I think you might actually have something with a dealer bending the ear of Ford. Kinda like the rumblings last fall where Ford changed and brought allocation into the mix, supposedly after dealers were whining.

I think all you'd really be doing is your last thought. Giving it a go to make yourself feel better and knowing you tried. Good luck.

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What if I don't have email? Will they mail me a letter? :unsure:

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because I didn't preview at my dealer's two days ago, I know I am not getting an e-mail today. I would like to say that has put me at peace for the past two days, but that would be a stretch. Alas, there is always next Tuesday.

Sponsored

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/13 @ 10:08
Badlands
4 dr
MIC
Sas
Lux
Leather

My sales guy told me they have one allocation set to scheduled this cycle. I don't think he knows how to find what order is under preview. It seems like they only have 1 computer that has WBDO at their location. When I went in for my order he had to go to someone else's office.

I still have some hope, but it's fading fast. It's a small dealer and they only have 5 total allocations with 2 FEs. I'm confident that my timestamp is 1st or 2nd in line but I have a really bad feeling a couple of base orders down the list could get scheduled due to commodity shortages and bump me out.

I think Ford mostly did everything right with the Bronco, up to the point of allocation limits (allocations 100% should have been based on orders and their timestamps) and this priority order bullshit. The people out there saying how those priority orders weren't a big deal don't really understand the situation. That X number high demand commodities used, added with my dealer's small allocation, could have very well pushed me out of a 21. Shit will not go down smooth if I am told I have to wait for a 22 with a 2 hour and 8 minute time stamp...
So scare!!!! What will you do?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because enough of your aren't ready to stroke out....WBDO showed one of mine previewed yesterday, today it's not showing preview, build week or VIN assigned. Not sure what this means but I really, really, really hope WBDO didn't spaz out last night and wipe everything that was previewing.

ETA. Never mind, guess it just wasn't awake yet. Showing SVS again, sorry for the ulcer.

Last edited:

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Waiting for upset entitled Karens and Kens listing their 7/13 timestamp and loaded specs and crying why ‘later and lesser people’ are getting emails and how their summer and life is ruined because of ‘lesser’ brand like Ford not handling it well like their $200K Porsche order.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

7/16
OBX
Lux
Soft top
Mod bumper
Aux switches

Hoping all of yalls early squatch and MIC builds works in my favor :D.

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heard they're sent out in the afternoon, but don't take my word for it

Sponsored

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2-door Badlands, Squash, Lux, roof rack, Iconic Silver, 2.7, Paint protection, Keypad, Tow pkg., priority 10 Make My Day!!! 🤞
I saw a few people on here saying now even tow package could mean a delay?!? Hopefully, your keypad, roof rack and paint protection don't cause a delay, too! 😆

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
7/13 @ 10:08
Badlands
4 dr
MIC
Sas
Lux
Leather

My sales guy told me they have one allocation set to scheduled this cycle. I don't think he knows how to find what order is under preview. It seems like they only have 1 computer that has WBDO at their location. When I went in for my order he had to go to someone else's office.

I still have some hope, but it's fading fast. It's a small dealer and they only have 5 total allocations with 2 FEs. I'm confident that my timestamp is 1st or 2nd in line but I have a really bad feeling a couple of base orders down the list could get scheduled due to commodity shortages and bump me out.

I think Ford mostly did everything right with the Bronco, up to the point of allocation limits (allocations 100% should have been based on orders and their timestamps) and this priority order bullshit. The people out there saying how those priority orders weren't a big deal don't really understand the situation. That X number high demand commodities used, added with my dealer's small allocation, could have very well pushed me out of a 21. Shit will not go down smooth if I am told I have to wait for a 22 with a 2 hour and 8 minute time stamp...
Did u try to order for 2hr and 8 min or did I just happen to log right on and order? I regret not trying longer.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Waiting for upset entitled Karens and Kens listing their 7/13 timestamp and loaded specs and crying why ‘later and lesser people’ are getting emails and how their summer and life is ruined because of ‘lesser’ brand like Ford not handling it well like their $200K Porsche order.
Yes, complaining because you think a certain build should be first would make you Karen. Owning a Porsche almost automatically makes you a Karen because most wealthy people are entitled (I probably shouldn't generalize but hey I'm not perfect...).

Complaining because you were first in line doesn't really though, I mean why else have time stamps if they didn't represent an earlier place in line.... People should be complaining because Ford changed the rules by handing out 3000 priority orders so dealers could make their "priority" clients happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.