Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I texted my dealer to see if any Wildtraks previewed this week and the answer was “No Sorry”. Don’t guess there’s a chance of getting the email without a preview is there?
I don’t really think it matters ..Ford will ramp up production to a much greater speed after its initial 2 week start. They start slow ( get kinks out and pick up greater speed as they go) at that point is when you will see mass emails

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, preview is essentially 'ready to schedule'.
I have not been informed of that yet no :'( then again other than the week of 3/26 they've been very silent

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t really think it matters ..Ford will ramp up production to a much greater speed after its initial 2 week start. They start slow ( get kinks out and pick up greater speed as they go) at that point is when you will see mass emails
Yup.

They are "getting the kinks out" with the priority orders. They are also going to give the first run vehicles an extra look-over, before shipping them out. My guess is the "priority orders" will actually be delivered after the vehicles scheduled in the couple weeks following them. This is one reason why I cannot understand why some FE reservation holders are flipping out over their vehicles be scheduled second. The reality is their vehicles aren't the ones being built, while the kinks are being worked out; and they will likely get their trucks sooner than the ones being pushed ahead of them, because of additional QA checks. I seriously doubt you will hear any of them thank Ford for putting the "priority orders" ahead of them, though.

Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup.

They are "getting the kinks out" with the priority orders. They are also going to give the first run vehicles an extra look-over, before shipping them out. My guess is the "priority orders" will actually be delivered after the vehicles scheduled in the couple weeks following them. This is one reason why I cannot understand why some FE reservation holders are flipping out over their vehicles be scheduled second. The reality is their vehicles aren't the ones being built, while the kinks are being worked out; and they will likely get their trucks sooner than the ones being pushed ahead of them, because of additional QA checks. I seriously doubt you will hear any of them thank Ford for putting the "priority orders" ahead of them, though.
true that..they will be holding back the first batch ...make sure the quality hits Job1

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I texted my dealer to see if any Wildtraks previewed this week and the answer was “No Sorry”. Don’t guess there’s a chance of getting the email without a preview is there?
Sadly no. They can look to see if you're in preview specifically. Just give them your order number.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was previewed this week, so I'm expecting an email Thursday, but won't be surprised if I don't get one.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup.

IIRC, job order 1 starts the first week of May. They'll be working these "kinks" out on dealer demo units for several weeks of full production before the first retail Bronco runs down the line. The priority orders and FEs that get produced starting week of 31 May aren't getting any special treatment other than being produced first.

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was previewed this week, so I'm expecting an email Thursday, but won't be surprised if I don't get one.
I was previewed, too! My order is with Grangers! Paid my deposit, reviewed my order for accuracy, provided a photo of my DL and insurance card, and Jay from their Parts Department call so I could order some accessories! So my fingers are crossed for tomorrow! Good luck!

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Asking my dealership if I’m previewed? Pshhh...they don’t even know what day of the week it is half of the time.

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Lilj4425 after that photo dump I'd be worried about my data plan throttling emails tomorrow.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I’ve been off the grid for a while, will we all still get an estimated delivery email at some point in May? Or has that been replaced by the weekly production scheduling emails?

Trying to lay low to control my obsession. 🤣

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just so you know... My dealer had a couple vins and build dates pulled yesterday. Lol
Ford Bronco Email Eve - 4/21 atthebar-jim-carrey
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.