Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I’ve been off the grid for a while, will we all still get an estimated delivery email at some point in May? Or has that been replaced by the weekly production scheduling emails?

Trying to lay low to control my obsession. 🤣
Ya every Thursday we might get a email from Ford that your Bronco has been scheduled to be built.
Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya every Thursday we might get a email from Ford that your Bronco has been scheduled to be built.
Yeah I get that part, but is there still going to be an estimated delivery email to everyone in May? Or are the weekly Thursday emails it and they had just meant they started around May? Was kind of hoping to have a rough estimate prior to selling my Jeep. If they tell me 2022 or late fall, I might hang on to it for another month or so.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah I get that part, but is there still going to be an estimated delivery email to everyone in May? Or are the weekly Thursday emails it and they had just meant they started around May? Was kind of hoping to have a rough estimate prior to selling my Jeep. If they tell me 2022 or late fall, I might hang on to it for another month or so.
We should still get a May email with an estimate. These emails are for when specific people are getting their builds in the queue.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What time do the emails usually start going out?

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why would this be necessary?
The vehicle can only be driven on public roads if it is registered in the owner's name, which is listed on the title. Most dealerships handle registration of the vehicle. To register a vehicle in most states, you need to have not only the vehicle’s title, but also proof of insurance and a driver’s license or ID. Once you produce everything the state needs to make the registration legal, you pay the registration fee and affix the new license plates on the vehicle. This shows that the vehicle has been registered appropriately with the DMV.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The vehicle can only be driven on public roads if it is registered in the owner's name, which is listed on the title. Most dealerships handle registration of the vehicle. To register a vehicle in most states, you need to have not only the vehicle’s title, but also proof of insurance and a driver’s license or ID. Once you produce everything the state needs to make the registration legal, you pay the registration fee and affix the new license plates on the vehicle. This shows that the vehicle has been registered appropriately with the DMV.
None of the dealer's business how you're using the vehicle. It may be a cash sale for ranch use. At this stage asking for that is an overreach.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

None of the dealer's business how you're using the vehicle. It may be a cash sale for ranch use. At this stage asking for that is an overreach.
Yeah, yeah, I know... never trust anyone... especially not a friendly, customer-focused dealer trying to facilitate a smooth purchase transaction. 😒

Bro, I keep telling ya... as your friend... the whole paranoia and enemy’s list thing are eventually gonna lead to your downfall. Oh wait! 😮

j/k - I’m sure it’s helpful for this particular buyer’s transaction and delivery preferences.

SScarolina

Badlands
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is everyone resting their email refresh finger👆🏼tonight?

Big day tomorrow get some rest!
Good luck!

May the production scheduling gods be with you!

Timestamp 7/13 10:13pm
My sentiments exactly!!!

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just spoke with my dealer. He said they are getting 11 built this week. Most of them seem to Wildtrack and/or cloth interior. I already saw another poster with a Wildtrack email confirmation so my guess is this could be a big Wildtrack week.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.