Sponsored

Email from Ford and I'm in Canada! $750 off purchase price!

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
No mention of points...no mention of accessories... No mention of anything except getting $750 off the price of a new Bronco or other Ford product!
This is different than what you guys got down south....?

Ford Bronco Email from Ford and I'm in Canada! $750 off purchase price! Screenshot_20210831-172910_Email
Sponsored

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No mention of points...no mention of accessories... No mention of anything except getting $750 off the price of a new Bronco or other Ford product!

Ford Bronco Email from Ford and I'm in Canada! $750 off purchase price! Screenshot_20210831-172910_Email
I'm in BC and just rec'd the same email, my first communication from Ford since I converted my order in March so I'm glad to see that they know I'm alive. The $750 is a nice bonus if/when the order finally comes through!

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm in BC as well. If/when I get this it'll be the first communication from FOC in a very long time.

Sponsored

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well shit, I'm on dirt mountain and I get a hammock (supposedly)?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dang, I thought they just paid Canadians to be nice, and now for having to wait.

Can't wait until they open the border again, camping in Canada is so much nicer than in the states (just a different type of camping, you don't "camp" in a parking lot next to your concrete parking spot)

Good thing they mark up Canadian-spec cars by 20% to begin with

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Do you want to trade for a hammock and a limited edition print? Unused and in the boxes.

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting, I'm in Alberta Canada and got an email as well, but it's for $500 off accessories .

Do you have a built order? I'm on dirt mountain and wondering if they gave me accessories and a non vin person cash?

Edit: saw another post exact same email, also on dirt mountain and they got $750 off to lol. I got hozed with $500 of accessories.

Ford Bronco Email from Ford and I'm in Canada! $750 off purchase price! Screenshot_20210831-155427_Gmail

Last edited:

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just received the same email. I was starting to think that Ford of Canada didn't have an email account anymore.

Here is the full text of the email.

August 31, 2021

Hello,

This communication is about your reservation for a 2-door or 4-door Bronco with Ford Motor Company of Canada that has been converted to an order with a Modular Hard Top or Dual Top roof as of March 24, 2021. This email address was provided to us at the time of reservation. If it is incorrect, please contact the Ford Customer Relationship Centre: [email protected].

There’s nothing we want more than to get your Bronco to you.

But unfortunately, we’ve become aware of an appearance concern with our hardtop roofs, such that Broncos produced to date will receive a new roof.

This is causing further delays in production timing because of the need to replace existing roofs before making new hardtop Broncos.

We currently continue to anticipate scheduling and producing your Bronco as a 2021 model year. Your dealership will have more timing details available in October.

We know it doesn’t make your Bronco appear any faster, but to show how much we appreciate your patience, we are pleased to offer you $750* applicable towards the purchase of your reserved vehicle or another new and available Eligible Vehicle* if purchased on or before January 3, 2023.

To redeem this offer, please contact your Ford Dealer.

Thank you for your patience as we continue the hard work of bringing back a legend. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Ford Dealer directly. They're ready to help.

Sincerely,
The Ford of Canada Bronco Team​
885178f67d856371b7261b849d0c5b2a.png

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that's great - you guys were getting the short end of the stick compared to those of us in the US... (y)

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just received the same email. I was starting to think that Ford of Canada didn't have an email account anymore.

Here is the full text of the email.

August 31, 2021

Hello,

This communication is about your reservation for a 2-door or 4-door Bronco with Ford Motor Company of Canada that has been converted to an order with a Modular Hard Top or Dual Top roof as of March 24, 2021. This email address was provided to us at the time of reservation. If it is incorrect, please contact the Ford Customer Relationship Centre: [email protected].

There’s nothing we want more than to get your Bronco to you.

But unfortunately, we’ve become aware of an appearance concern with our hardtop roofs, such that Broncos produced to date will receive a new roof.

This is causing further delays in production timing because of the need to replace existing roofs before making new hardtop Broncos.

We currently continue to anticipate scheduling and producing your Bronco as a 2021 model year. Your dealership will have more timing details available in October.

We know it doesn’t make your Bronco appear any faster, but to show how much we appreciate your patience, we are pleased to offer you $750* applicable towards the purchase of your reserved vehicle or another new and available Eligible Vehicle* if purchased on or before January 3, 2023.

To redeem this offer, please contact your Ford Dealer.

Thank you for your patience as we continue the hard work of bringing back a legend. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Ford Dealer directly. They're ready to help.

Sincerely,
The Ford of Canada Bronco Team​
Ford Bronco Email from Ford and I'm in Canada! $750 off purchase price! 885178f67d856371b7261b849d0c5b2a
Fellow Albertan and you too got $750?! lol how the hell did I get $500 of accessories lmao