Sponsored

Email from Ford and I'm in Canada! $750 off purchase price!

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You don't even need stimulus for that... Just be on welfare.
LOL I'm good. I just thought Canada got $2000 a month since covid hit. Im fortunate enough to have kept working during these times. I was just thinking $2000 a month Canadian is pretty generous and a nice boost to pay for those bronco monthly payments.

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL I'm good. I just thought Canada got $2000 a month since covid hit. Im fortunate enough to have kept working during these times. I was just thinking $2000 a month Canadian is pretty generous and a nice boost to pay for those bronco monthly payments.
Well, you gotta be off work (covid related) to get it obviously...
$2k doesn't go very far in the land of Igloo's either!

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I guess us Americans get a hammock and a poster? ugh. Canadians, do you guys still get $2000 a month stimulus money from your government? Geez, sometimes I wish I was Canadian. lol.
The only people eligible to receive it were the ones who lost employment. Certainly not every 🇨🇦.

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The only people eligible to receive it were the ones who lost employment. Certainly not every 🇨🇦.
OK gotcha. Excuse my ignorance. Well, back to the topic of what we love best, The Bronco. I'd gladly trade a hammock for one of those sweet $750 off emails. Hopefully we get something a little more substantial.

Deleted member 25446

Dealers: Bronco Discount Offer Processing Fee $750
I'm thinking that processing fee will be $1,499 here in California... I recently saw a base 4-door 2.4L non-SAS with a $30K dealer markeup... bringing total price to $61K

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang, I thought they just paid Canadians to be nice, and now for having to wait.

Can't wait until they open the border again, camping in Canada is so much nicer than in the states (just a different type of camping, you don't "camp" in a parking lot next to your concrete parking spot)

Good thing they mark up Canadian-spec cars by 20% to begin with
The borders are open for Americans coming to Canada. We are over run with the tourist in Vancouver right now.

The American border isn't open for us to drive down, although we can fly in. How crazy is that logic.

BTW I have a VIn and have had several build dates, and I received the $750 off.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The borders are open for Americans coming to Canada. We are over run with the tourist in Vancouver right now.

The American border isn't open for us to drive down, although we can fly in. How crazy is that logic.

BTW I have a VIn and have had several build dates, and I received the $750 off.
It's pretty darn crazy. But then again, I grew up where you just flashed your WA state drivers license and you were allowed into Canada.

Until there is reciprocity, I won't go up there. You poor folks having to deal with the unvaxxed freedom brigade.... (i'll admit that the poor folks in Point Roberts should have had dispensation)

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WTF you got $750 actual dollars and we got $100 in points, a middle finger, a drawing, sticker and a hammock? Thanks @Ford Motor Company I want the $750

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, that’s how it worked in the US too until you know everyone just abused it and refused to go back to work for uh the past 16 months? Local restaurants closed on Sunday’s because they don’t have any staff. Murica’

It’s okay though, money is just paper, we’ll just print more, no need to repay that. 😁

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking that processing fee will be $1,499 here in California... I recently saw a base 4-door 2.4L non-SAS with a $30K dealer markeup... bringing total price to $61K
Still cheaper than my 2d Squatched Badlands (CDN dollars) 🤷🏻

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI - For the $500 Dirt Mountain Gang, it appears this $500 expires August 21, 2022 and must be used in a single shot (the goes using it towards multiple oil changes).

Pretty awesome "apology swag" if you ask me.

I feel inspiration for a new badge coming on 🤣🤣🤣

Ford Bronco Email from Ford and I'm in Canada! $750 off purchase price! Screenshot_20210831-183125~2
Sponsored