Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Below is the Bronco Production Scheduling Memo which was posted by @BravoV4, a dealer, showing his email received yesterday from Ford. Shows what the hang ups are how to increase your odds making the next round of scheduling. Seems like the MIC tops are the biggest hang up, and may be for a while.

Ford Bronco Email from Ford - How to increase chances of getting your Bronco sooner 84044589-B03D-4463-ACB8-73692250ADD3
Ford Bronco Email from Ford - How to increase chances of getting your Bronco sooner 54CDBFE6-88AB-442E-9650-CED19334D2B5
Sponsored

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Everyone ordered their Bronco based off what they really truly wanted. To change that now to MAYBE get it slightly earlier - Is it worth it?

I would say no. I'd rather have what I 100% wanted from the start. I've purchased a lot of vehicles over the years, and I can tell you there is always something I regret not getting. My current vehicle, which I love, I had them bring it in from a few hundred km's away because it had the lighting package and that was a deal breaker for me. I still gave up the original colour I wanted (a dark grey) however I was fine with that at the time. As time went on, I started to regret not having that grey colour.

Anyways, all I'm saying is don't go nuts changing orders and possibly screwing it up (we've seen some stories from other members on this - A keying error can happen, something isn't inputted, etc.).

Just my 2 cents.

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a Badlands two door with 2.7 engine, MIC top, Sasquatch, and tow package ordered. I’ll see mine in 2030.
I’m with you, I wanted it possibly this summer but that seems out the window now.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If Ford included the hardtop connections on soft tops builds, I would gladly switch and just wait and pay my own way for a hard top later whenever they become available. And I’m sure a lot of people here would do the same.

So Ford if you’re listening and want to salvage this mess (and make a bunch of your early res holders happy) just spend the extra 60 cents per Bronco and include the connections.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Ford included the hardtop connections on soft tops builds, I would gladly switch and just wait and pay my own way for a hard top later whenever they become available. And I’m sure a lot of people here would do the same.

So Ford if you’re listening and want to salvage this mess (and make a bunch of your early res holders happy) just spend the extra 60 cents per Bronco and include the connections.
Watch, with all this effort being made to get customers to switch to less constraint items, like the soft top - Watch the soft top be a constraint next month lol

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Everyone ordered their Bronco based off what they really truly wanted. To change that now to MAYBE get it slightly earlier - Is it worth it?

I would say no. I'd rather have what I 100% wanted from the start. I've purchased a lot of vehicles over the years, and I can tell you there is always something I regret not getting. My current vehicle, which I love, I had them bring it in from a few hundred km's away because it had the lighting package and that was a deal breaker for me. I still gave up the original colour I wanted (a dark grey) however I was fine with that at the time. As time went on, I started to regret not having that grey colour.

Anyways, all I'm saying is don't go nuts changing orders and possibly screwing it up (we've seen some stories from other members on this - A keying error can happen, something isn't inputted, etc.).

Just my 2 cents.
What I truly wanted was dual tops. Hard top and soft top.

If Ford wouldn't have been so short sighted and shot themselves in the dick, I would switch my order to a soft top in a heartbeat.

But no, they had to save $11 per vehicle and not provide the rear hookups.

Congratations Ford, you played yourself.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Webasto has a part shortage, employee shortage, design flaws or complete incompetence .... or worse case scenario all of the above...

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Webasto has a part shortage, employee shortage, design flaws or complete incompetence .... or worse case scenario all of the above...
I have to admit, with the lack of information on the top delay, I have some concerns about build quality and other issues from the first year hard tops. It may have nothing to do with design and be a material supply / not enough workers at the plant issue, but who knows aside from Ford and Webasto, and they're not talking.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Everybody go cancel your MIC top and towing to bump up my chances of my WT build.

Honestly, I was able to see and play with the soft top in person. If I could get my WT with a soft top (and with the electrical components installed for a later hard top), I would switch. The soft top was very cool.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for posting.😍

I'm the opposite of most. I DON'T want my Bronco this summer.🐎

I started to worry when a few late reservations were being pulled for builds. It's good to see a few of the details on commodity constraints so I can feel a little better about them not being able to build mine yet.

Hopefully 2-door hardtop with a tow-hitch is enough to keep me off the summer build list.🤔

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why do we get this info second and third hand? Fords a publicly traded company and therefore has a duty to be transparent. We knew for almost a year it was the tops causing issues. Yet a memo comes out a few days ago blaming chips after it wasn’t chips.

Nobody likes being manipulated or lied to. Especially your loyal brand enthusiasts. And for the perpetual Ford apologists, please don’t lecture us none of this is Ford’s fault.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What's odd is my son just graduated with an Industrial Operations Engineering degree, and we can't find any job listings for Webasto in Michigan on their website.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Exactly this. Problem is can’t get soft top on two door. Why? Got preproduction cruising around with them. I’d likely switch then add hard top later. Best-top makes a great soft top and I would imagine welcome the business. Why aren’t they in equation?
Sponsored