First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They've already confirmed prices are locked for MY21 and MY22 if you have an order placed.
You haven't been paying attention to the politicians / business owners/ & CEO's they will spin it to their conformity , as they see fit.
does not matter what they said it's the bottom line and they will make sure it's in their favor. even if it makes a few butts pucker up. they will not take a 5% -7% or what ever it might be -hit
x 190,000 units.

the prices go up on their end guess what end will see it too.
Sponsored

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not willing to sacrifice any of the stuff I ordered. Period. Fuck that lol, I don't care if I get it 6 months later than all the people that HAVE to be first. Even if it means sacrificing things that will cost them twice as much to add later.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. So let’s play this out. I am over estimating here but let’s assume they make:
  • May 30/day and let’s be generous at 24 days production in a month = 720
  • June 40/day x 24 days = 960
  • July 75/day x 24 days = 1800
  • August 100 /day x 24 days = 2400
  • September 125/day x 24 days = 3000
  • October 200 / day x 24 days = 4800
  • November 300 / day x 20 days = 6000
    • (And remember, Ford is trying to make 600 Broncos a day staring in August)
So, the TOTAL MIC tops produced for MY 2021 could only be 19,680.

And so if Ford was shooting to produce 60k-ish MY21s then only 1/3 will get MIC tops. And, after taking out FEs and Priority orders, that leaves very little (only about 10k) of non FEs to get a MIC top In MY21. And if you do get one, its going to be a long wait. Ugh :mad:
And if you're not a priority or FE and ordered a 2-door, good luck getting a '21 at all.

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered a 4 door base with aux switches and hard top. I would hope that if Ford has everything to build my bronco except for the hardtop someone would call me.
But if they only have one hardtop for ten broncos and all the other broncos have other commodity restraints because of high end builds I am hoping my bronco will be built.
Honestly, I am not as frustrated with production delays because I expected that. I am more frustrated with the fact that bronco still hasn't allowed any independent test drives.
That's getting kinda old.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After reading the Ford memo, in which customers are offered advice to improve their build date standing, those of us that ordered 2 drs are still left wondering what impact MIC constraints will have on our builds.

The last lines of the memo specifically addressed WT and FE series limited July production due to MIC top only configuration. Yet, is this not the same circumstance effecting 2dr Broncos? Are we to deduce from the memo that 2dr builds will not be effected by a lack of MIC top availability since it wasn’t addressed? Or are we being promoted to switch to 4drs in which soft top is an option or just blindly take our lumps knowing it will arrive when it arrives?

In most of these memos drafted, presumably, to add clarity and explanation, I find that I’m left more confused. They don’t add enough context or granularity to understand the root causes of the issue so that we can make educated decisions, or how those decisions will impact the individual and their build when other factors are considered. It’s like we are in a perpetual game of whack-a-mole trying to adjust options based on option availability for a specific month.

I have a day one 6:10 mountain time zone reservation, and a #1 of 56 dealer allocation and I’m wondering if I’ll get a build as a MY21 or if at this point assuming it will likely arrive so late in the year, that it would be better to just code 99 the damn thing and opt for a MY22.....but at this point who’s to say if MY 22 will be any better.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I can wait just means more down payment . On a good note looks like I will have a good chance at seeing the 2022 order guide before getting scheduled

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why do we need to keep guessing? This might be a moving target but Ford knows what their true capacity is for the remainder of the year based off MRP?

This will be a tough pill to swallow for most but let’s start managing expectations- Ford should email every reservation holder and give them a yay or nay for MY21 and let’s move on.

Some of us are relying on delivery this year and if our orders won’t make the cut then we need to know.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After reading the Ford memo, in which customers are offered advice to improve their build date standing, those of us that ordered 2 drs are still left wondering what impact MIC constraints will have on our builds.

The last lines of the memo specifically addressed WT and FE series limited July production due to MIC top only configuration. Yet, is this not the same circumstance effecting 2dr Broncos? Are we to deduce from the memo that 2dr builds will not be effected by a lack of MIC top availability since it wasn’t addressed? Or are we being promoted to switch to 4drs in which soft top is an option or just blindly take our lumps knowing it will arrive when it arrives?

In most of these memos drafted, presumably, to add clarity and explanation, I find that I’m left more confused. They don’t add enough context or granularity to understand the root causes of the issue so that we can make educated decisions, or how those decisions will impact the individual and their build when other factors are considered. It’s like we are in a perpetual game of whack-a-mole trying to adjust options based on option availability for a specific month.

I have a day one 6:10 mountain time zone reservation, and a #1 of 56 dealer allocation and I’m wondering if I’ll get a build as a MY21 or if at this point assuming it will likely arrive so late in the year, that it would be better to just code 99 the damn thing and opt for a MY22.....but at this point who’s to say if MY 22 will be any better.
I guess I see it completely differently - Ford is actually offering information that's valuable they wouldn't have to offer. A higher % of soft tops are going to be produced in July than would be based on orders. If you want to improve chances of getting your order built in July, order something with a soft top.

No deduction needed to know that means 2-doors are going to be impacted the same as 4-doors with MICs. There simply aren't enough MIC tops to go around right now.

I've been thinking lately about how I appreciate information, but frankly most people would be better off without it. If we didn't have the added insight from this forum, we'd ALL still be sitting around, expecting to get an email sometime this month telling us when we might expect our Broncos. When that comes later this month and I'm told "October", I'd be disappointed, but just assume it's the way it is.

Instead, I have enough info to have gotten my expectations up to maybe be in the July builds, but now probably not, and the rollercoaster has even greater impact on those who are only getting part of the info.

Not at all aimed a you, btw, other than to draw a distinction on the info shared - we are only more confused if we allow ourselves to overthink this.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I've been thinking lately about how I appreciate information, but frankly most people would be better off without it. If we didn't have the added insight from this forum, we'd ALL still be sitting around, expecting to get an email sometime this month telling us when we might expect our Broncos. When that comes later this month and I'm told "October", I'd be disappointed, but just assume it's the way it is.

I feel the need to point out that, to my recollection, Ford has not followed through/met a single initial date estimate for something to happen. Including, but not limited to; the reveal date, B&P date, ordering date, original actual delivery date has come and gone this month as well, the list goes on and on. I have zero expectation that we will get an email in late May with an estimated delivery date. On the plus side, I won't be disappointed.

Almost or Maybe

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So this is exactly why I bought a new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, at least I can actually drive it! You can't accept that the Coronavirus is responsible for all these delays and misrepresentations. Heck, I remember when there was this thing called a "black painted top" but it was in short supply so they substituted that with an ugly MIC top. Now, they don't have that top either...just keep kicking the can Ford.

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can't accept that the Coronavirus is responsible for all these delays and misrepresentations.
Yea, you can. 🙄 It's not just the automotive industry affected by the virus, all over the world, and it's most definitely not over yet. Are you an economics expert, do you have experience in global supply chain logistics? Do you have some special insight into every manufacturer that makes every part for this vehicle? I guess you getting your bronco is more important than the 10s or hundreds of thousands of people lives, whom are all involved in getting these things produced, right?