First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger RT plus & Ford F150 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Base
My husband and I went to our dealership of choice and our man said Ford had sent out emails, but didn't say what they were about. The last we got were about the Sport then one on October 2nd. My husband is freaking out now thinking something's wrong with his reservation. Has anyone received anything different from Ford than whay we have??
Sponsored

nightowl

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW 750, 2012 Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope! When did you get your reservation?

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My husband and I went to our dealership of choice and our man said Ford had sent out emails, but didn't say what they were about. The last we got were about the Sport then one on October 2nd. My husband is freaking out now thinking something's wrong with his reservation. Has anyone received anything different from Ford than whay we have??
Latest email I got from Ford was subjected "The best Bronco™ is the one you Build & Price."

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not lately. "Freaking out" seems to be pretty normal about your Bronco order these days. Your husband will return to normal in about a year.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kelly Dawn

Kelly Dawn

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not lately. "Freaking out" seems to be pretty normal about your Bronco order these days. Your husband will return to normal in about a year.
I'm beginning to wonder ?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We made ours Aug 24th
Just log in to your ford.com account and make sure it is still there. I am sure everything is fine. I got an email Saturday telling be B&P was up, that was all I have heard since I reserved.

OP
OP
Kelly Dawn

Kelly Dawn

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
You should be fine. I'd be worried if you were closer to September 18th. Orders after then might be pushed to 2022
They way 1 smartass at the dealership talked, it was gonna be 2022 anyway. But we're not dealing with him, thank goodness, or we would be with another dealer.

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The last email I received from FORD was on 10/23/20 with the link to Build & Price.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kelly Dawn

Kelly Dawn

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just log in to your ford.com account and make sure it is still there. I am sure everything is fine. I got an email Saturday telling be B&P was up, that was all I have heard since I reserved.
[/QUOTE
That's the last one we got. I guess this whole thing has everyone in a panic...

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They way 1 smartass at the dealership talked, it was gonna be 2022 anyway. But we're not dealing with him, thank goodness, or we would be with another dealer.
Ford announced a cutoff date between 2021 and 2022 models based on what they think they can produce and what they think the number of cancellations will be, but there are so many factors right now that could delay it. We are all just waiting to see what happens.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmm, my account doesnt show anything about a Bronco reservation. Just my selected dealer.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmm, my account doesnt show anything about a Bronco reservation. Just my selected dealer.
Mine shows the reservation date, number, and a picture...
Sponsored