Sponsored

Email from my dealer with insight into ordering.

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did not say we would do it just that it is possible with our stock orders it happens all of the time to shift the inventory to keep it balanced out for us...
Like lumping all the CO orders together? ??
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford - trying to understand how the particular mix of reservations that a dealer holds might affect my delivery date or not. If I have the earliest reservation time stamp at a local dealer and they are honest (big if) and put the order in properly then I am the first one from my dealer to get entered. If I go to a dealer that has a lot of first night orders I may be further back in the line for order entry. Is that going to potentially delay my delivery date?
Sorry but I will not speculate on other dealership policies...

We each run our own businesses...

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I also question this part;

“Keep in mind that Bronco accessories will only be available from Ford dealers for the first few months and will not be available in the aftermarket.” :unsure:
I'm seeing ads on facebook where they are making aftermarket parts already. haha

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry but I will not speculate on other dealership policies...

We each run our own businesses...
So let's assume that they put orders in properly. As someone about to switch to your dealership I want to know if it could potentially change my delivery date. It might not stop me from switching but it is part of the info I need to make an informed decision.

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wait so someone who reserved a Bronco this month can get their Bronco before me who ordered it at 12:30AM on 7/14?

Sponsored

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You are at the front of the line...

No your dealership should be contacting you in the Reservation timestamp order...

I will not comment on how/what the dealership policies may be...

We will store them in the order that Ford has requested...

Albert
Thank you. This helps.

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@GrangerFord I am thinking about changing to your dealership.

Will you require a deposit when I create the order? If so, what is the deposit amount? And will it be added in as part of down payment? Refundable if dont buy vehicle?

Sorry if you already answered these questions in another thread.

Thanks!

Jen

chocdante

Wildtrak
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Pro4x Frontier, 2012 Mazda MX5 SE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can configure til my heart's content, but when push comes to shove, I do not believe I will be comfortable ordering a $55,000 - $60,000 vehicle, without physically sitting in one like it, and testing it out (driving it) to see if I'm comfortable in it. That is a ton of money to commit to "blind".

Itsmeanmuggin

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Scat Pak
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting. At least you got an email so that's something. I'm reserved with another Alabama dealer at the moment and its been crickets. And that is not how even the new process has been described by other dealers on this forum. Wonder if they are just saying that to get a much quicker idea of how many reservations they can covert to orders vs. dragging the order process out into January?
Which dealer? I'm with town and country and have got nothing. I've been pinging my sales guy with prices from the forum and haven't got much feedback

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So let's assume that they put orders in properly. As someone about to switch to your dealership I want to know if it could potentially change my delivery date. It might not stop me from switching but it is part of the info I need to make an informed decision.
What is your reservation time stamp, that will assist in my telling you how it possibly would stack in our lineup...

If anyone gives you a solid answer of exactly when it will be built, they are BS'ing you because even the largest dealership would be a guess...

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@GrangerFord I am thinking about changing to your dealership.

Will you require a deposit when I create the order? If so, what is the deposit amount? And will it be added in as part of down payment? Refundable if dont buy vehicle?

Sorry if you already answered these questions in another thread.

Thanks!

Jen

We will not collect the $100 deposit until we contact you to order the Bronco...

We can refund it at delivery, put it against the price of the Bronco...

If your situation puts you where you cannot get the Bronco, let us know asap and we will get the deposit back for you...

Not a problem Jen, that is what I do...

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is your reservation time stamp, that will assist in my telling you how it possibly would stack in our lineup...

If anyone gives you a solid answer of exactly when it will be built, they are BS'ing you because even the largest dealership would be a guess...
Thanks Albert. This is why you are earning business! I have a first night reservation. 10117896

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks Albert. This is why you are earning business! I have a first night reservation. 10117896

Then you would most likely be in the first batch that we have going it the system when it opens up, now there is a caveat to this, if you want an option that is not available or commodity shortage we will let you know so that you can delete the option or wait for it to become available...

The F-150 is where I am running into this mostly with the Max Fold seats we have no idea of when they will release them...
Sponsored