Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got the email too, just read it. Maybe one of you could help me out here… I’ve read through the order and price guide updates, as well as this new email. Based on the wording in the email, they make it sound like you can get a 4 door base squatch with the manual trans. Can anyone confirm, or am I reading this wrong?

You’re not able to order a 2021 base 4 door with manual, but I’d love it if you could order a 2022 base 4 door manual with the Sasquatch package

018B7912-C909-425E-A888-DA1B527F7049.jpeg
I interpreted that part the same as you, thought all the manual heads would have a field day

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My day is made, time to save about $15K from my original lux badlands order! Thanks guys!
I'm staying a tad bit reserved still. The MY22 order guide still shows the 4 door standard with 10 spd AT. It says explicitly 7 SPD MT is not available on ALL 4-door options and lists both order codes.

Unfortunately, there isn't anything in the Sasquatch Package description that includes MT and 4-door.

Fingers and toes crossed that this is one of the many errors within the MY22 order guide, and the email is correct!

Ford Bronco Email received: "Next Steps for your Bronco SUV order" big bend info

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

when I saw the email in my inbox, my heart skipped a beat. I thought I was getting a VIN for a '21. However, there was no VIN, no build date, nothing but soul-crushing disappointment.

Sponsored

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok so we now have to reorder. Can we move our order to another dealership without losing our time stamp?
With the new allocation format,it might be quicker to go with a larger dealer

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

THE GOOD NEWS:
THERE ARE A BUNCH OF NEW OPTIONS TO SELECT FROM
New color options: Hot Pepper Red and Eruption Green

Yes Ford that is absolutely f'n great news!!! I'm so happy you discontinued AMB and replaced it with colors I won't even consider.

Call them replacement colors.

I'm sure you are all tired of the AMB and RR rants but I just can't stop being pissed about it. I'm at a loss for what color I want.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So… do I just reorder the exact same thing w/a MOD Top knowing it’s not coming until 2023?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got two emails now 🍍

Sponsored

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got mines but it is slightly different than others that posted here…

It's almost time to order your 2022 Bronco™ SUV.
XXXXX, thanks for being one of the first to reserve the new Ford Bronco SUV. As we close out production for the 2021 model-year Bronco, we wanted to share some important details with you on the upcoming 2022 model-year ordering process.

Within two weeks, our 2022 model-year Build & Price tool and ordering system will be available, and we will send you an email invitation to place your order.

Once your Bronco order is placed, your delivery timing will depend on several factors, including reservation time stamp, vehicle model and configuration selected, part availability and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer receives. We expect deliveries to begin in the first quarter of 2022 and to continue throughout the remainder of the calendar year.

OP
OP
jjack50

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got mines but it is slightly different than others that posted here…

It's almost time to order your 2022 Bronco™ SUV.
XXXXX, thanks for being one of the first to reserve the new Ford Bronco SUV. As we close out production for the 2021 model-year Bronco, we wanted to share some important details with you on the upcoming 2022 model-year ordering process.

Within two weeks, our 2022 model-year Build & Price tool and ordering system will be available, and we will send you an email invitation to place your order.

Once your Bronco order is placed, your delivery timing will depend on several factors, including reservation time stamp, vehicle model and configuration selected, part availability and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer receives. We expect deliveries to begin in the first quarter of 2022 and to continue throughout the remainder of the calendar year.
Did you place an order for a 2021?

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok so we now have to reorder. Can we move our order to another dealership without losing our time stamp?
With the new allocation format,it might be quicker to go with a larger dealer
Yeah this is the part that I’m still a bit fuzzy on. Is there any reliable way to know if your order will be outside your dealer’s allocation for MY22? My order is (or will be when I redo it) a fully loaded WT. So I realize that I am dealing with constraints with respect to delivery. The constraints are fairly well publicized. But how do I know if my delivery will slip from 2022 to 2023 due to dealer allocation? That’s not well publicized. I guess the obvious answer is “ask your dealer.” So far my dealer has been pretty good, but I have this overall distrust of dealers in general. I think I will still make an appointment to talk with him anyway. No down side to that.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great… just found out that due to dealer allocation for 22, I might not get my Bronco until 2023… I’m so disappointed with Ford and their reservation system.. Why not fulfill all 2021 orders first, and then ship dealer stock?
Yes, there's a whole other thread on this. I don't blame ford for constraints as much as this- it's not really a reservation system it's really more like everyone places orders with their dealers and then it all comes down to allocation because they can't build them all yet. reservation mostly determines where you fall within your dealer's allocation. notice the email said next year we will build "more" broncos- more is a vague term and it doesn't mean "all".

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The way this is written, one might get the idea "New Special Edition and limited-production offerings" will be available for reservationists to order.
Sponsored