Sponsored

Emailed my dealer and put in my order...I think!

Tataman

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, I went in yesterday, January 9, to order as my dealer said ordering opened Jan 8th. After arriving, my dealer noted that they were having technical issues with the ordering system and were taking copies of b&p print outs and would enter into the system when it is back online.

My dealer noted they would enter the order into the system and send a summary in email for my final confirmation before anything is submitted to Ford. At first, I was reluctant to leave a copy of the b&p as the print out had the infamous b&p errors in it, but I decided the email confirmation would be a good check.

At this point, I am not sure if the ordering bank was actually open or if there was just a technical glitch. Anyone hear that the ordering bank did in fact open? I believe that an email of my desired build could be helpful if I need to reach out to other dealerships for pricing. FYI, my dealer indicated that they expected the xplan would be available.
Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think something is wrong when you start sending information to the dealer??‍♂

As many have said already, definitely double check in the coming weeks to ensure everything went through. Hopefully someone knowledgeable contacts you as well!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point, I am not sure if the ordering bank was actually open or if there was just a technical glitch. Anyone hear that the ordering bank did in fact open? I believe that an email of my desired build could be helpful if I need to reach out to other dealerships for pricing. FYI, my dealer indicated that they expected the xplan would be available.
Order banks are not open. When they actually do open up I expect a big banner notification thread will be stickied on the forum and everyone will know. Sounds like your dealer is being less than honest with you. Ford killed x-plan for the Bronco and so far I have heard no rumors of it being re-instated. Again, less than honesty from your dealership. If you haven't discussed actual pricing with your dealer then he plans on charging you MSRP and using the no x-plan as an excuse. The good news is that you have until March 19th to find a new dealership and switch your reservation. There are no prizes or line jumps for those who get their order in first. Slow, steady and patience will win you this race.

Tataman

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Order banks are not open. When they actually do open up I expect a big banner notification thread will be stickied on the forum and everyone will know. Sounds like your dealer is being less than honest with you. Ford killed x-plan for the Bronco and so far I have heard no rumors of it being re-instated. Again, less than honesty from your dealership. If you haven't discussed actual pricing with your dealer then he plans on charging you MSRP and using the no x-plan as an excuse. The good news is that you have until March 19th to find a new dealership and switch your reservation. There are no prizes or line jumps for those who get their order in first. Slow, steady and patience will win you this race.
I was skeptical of the xplan comment as well. The dealer did point to the legal language at the bottom of the b&p print out and that Ford kept that language there to allow for the xplan pricing.
Sponsored