Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not sure if this has already been stated but we learned from attempting to transfer orders back when we thought that would be a thing that the "Ford marketing / CS" phone number is staffed by a 3rd party call center in Florida. They have no connection to Ford and no information. Certainly not any breaking news.

Jmesser3000

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my priority code is 10 but that doesn't seem to mean anything!
Same here. But I think I was later to the game than most folks on here. Badlands 2.3 soft top tow package high package… reserved Feb 2021, ordered March 13. But my dumb dumb dealer also left my order (and all his customers) in 99 priority until… I think it was November… Mid-December I called and put in a request to have my order transferred from my local small backward dealer to a big volume one in Atlanta in hopes of seeing it built before Trump’s second term… but when I called back to inquire about that after never getting the confirmation email that the receptionist told me I would, that second receptionist said that transfer requests have to be reviewed and approved and that the review process is on a 2 to 3 month backlog. So now I worry that all I did was delay it longer. But I think maybe it doesn’t matter either way. Jesus may come home before I ever get that Bronco.

Jmesser3000

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if this has already been stated but we learned from attempting to transfer orders back when we thought that would be a thing that the "Ford marketing / CS" phone number is staffed by a 3rd party call center in Florida. They have no connection to Ford and no information. Certainly not any breaking news.
I missed that point. Explains my experience though

Sponsored

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As someone who has called the Bronco team more than 6 times since Oct 2020 and have yet to get a response back (via mail, email, or phone), I wouldn't put too much hope into Ford following through with anything. Just my personal experience in dealing with Ford so far.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As someone who has called the Bronco team more than 6 times since Oct 2020 and have yet to get a response back (via mail, email, or phone), I wouldn't put too much hope into Ford following through with anything. Just my personal experience in dealing with Ford so far.
I have not yet called, may do so today. That said, from the Bronco roll out until today, Ford gives me close to zero hope on them following through on anything they say. Its moving target, and it keeps getting more and more difficult for a reservation holder to get the Bronco they reserved in Mid July 2020. I'm of the belief that my 7-15-2020 Reservation has close to a zero percent chance of being built in 2022. I am at my local Ford dealer

@Ford is working very hard to convince me to Never buy another Ford. Was planning on Trading my wife's Range Rover Evoque for a Lincoln Aviator once I got my Bronco. Its the same dealer. Looks like she will be getting another Evoque or a Caddy XT5. Probably before I get my Bronco.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Total waist of time calling that number. That can't tell you anything and know they same or less than we do. The message while waiting was all about the F-150 Lightning orders.

She told me I will be getting my VIN very soon, then 4 e-mails, first with my Vin, then in production, built and shipped. Me getting my VIN soon is a load of crap.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
i called my sales rep yesterday and he said “sorry your order hasnt been pulled but we expect some news at the end of the month” so maybe this is it? or more bronco swag
I am sure it id some more Bronco Swag, not the good news we want. Don't for get the more Spam e-mails about the Bronco off-rodeo

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only 9 months late! Well, assuming 1) the rep wasn't blowing smoke and 2) Ford meets the date.

OK so we're never getting an estimate.
Ford specifically and unambiguously stated in a mass email at the end of last May that they were never going to give any estimate for not scheduled. The only email we would get is when scheduled and ETA of delivery at that point.

OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You waited a whole month huh? Sounds rough.

Most people waited 10 months and had to resubmit their order for the next model year before getting the info you're upset about. If you get a '22 count yourself lucky.
You might want to re-read this I am now over 1 year NOT 1 MONTH! This is 2022!

Last edited:
OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This has been quite an ordeal from the onset. No one knows anything other than we have a Bronco on order. Ford will not tell us anything, and the dealer does not know nothing.
I have said all along that it would be great if we could get some projection with an ETA
of what quarter of the year, what year or something. Some of us need to make plans for
the purchase of this vehicle for example, keeping a high mileage going while waiting, and
several other reasons.
I tried to get my dealer to upgrade my priority code from a (19) to a (10).
He would not change the code, and told me it does not matter on the Bronco.
If I do not get a truck or at least a build date by August I am going to buy something else.
I seem to be in the exact boat as you!, I have a 2003 model vehicle that needed replacing last year. But... I am hanging on for hope my Bronco order comes in! Dealer know NOTHING!
Sponsored