Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You might want to re-read this I am now over 1 year NOT 1 MONTH!
Fair enough. Then you should be familiar with the fact that people with day one reservations still don't know when theirs are going to be built. An order half a year later might not even be a '22.
Sponsored

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

email with more swag fodder / stay pumped , key chain , sunglasses, coffee mugs , bronco stickers whatever !!!!!
Booze, alcohol, hard liquor. Anything to numb the pain! Hold on, it's a long ride
Ford Bronco Emails by Feb 2022 says Ford customer service 1641997538678

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fair enough. Then you should be familiar with the fact that people with day one reservations still don't know when theirs are going to be built. An order half a year later might not even be a '22.
All true and I feel for those early order holders too! Does not change the fact, I am feed up with the whole situation! I seriously need a new vehicle and just want a TRUE estimate as to when I possibly have a chance of receiving the Vehicle I ordered over a year ago!

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. But I think I was later to the game than most folks on here. Badlands 2.3 soft top tow package high packageā€¦ reserved Feb 2021, ordered March 13. But my dumb dumb dealer also left my order (and all his customers) in 99 priority untilā€¦ I think it was Novemberā€¦ Mid-December I called and put in a request to have my order transferred from my local small backward dealer to a big volume one in Atlanta in hopes of seeing it built before Trumpā€™s second termā€¦ but when I called back to inquire about that after never getting the confirmation email that the receptionist told me I would, that second receptionist said that transfer requests have to be reviewed and approved and that the review process is on a 2 to 3 month backlog. So now I worry that all I did was delay it longer. But I think maybe it doesnā€™t matter either way. Jesus may come home before I ever get that Bronco.

I hope he's not waiting on a Bronco to drive home (-;

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Total waist of time calling that number. That can't tell you anything and know they same or less than we do. The message while waiting was all about the F-150 Lightning orders.

She told me I will be getting my VIN very soon, then 4 e-mails, first with my Vin, then in production, built and shipped. Me getting my VIN soon is a load of crap.
I've yet to receive any email from Ford with my VIN or build date. I got a text direct from my dealer (who also happens to be the owner) with build date on Dec 16th and the vin# (when I asked for it) a couple days later.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think everyone should call the Ford 1-800-334-4375 with their order #, Sales code and Order code daily! Maybe... they will FINALLY GET THE HINT to either send out reliable INFORMATION on delivery estimates or get the Dang things BUILT and DELIVERED! If they have this much demand why don't they start building them in another Plant?
That's what I did last week. Called and they gave me my VIN and my build date. Haven't gotten an email since I ordered my rig on October 13th. No reservation just dealer order.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. But I think I was later to the game than most folks on here. Badlands 2.3 soft top tow package high packageā€¦ reserved Feb 2021, ordered March 13. But my dumb dumb dealer also left my order (and all his customers) in 99 priority untilā€¦ I think it was Novemberā€¦ Mid-December I called and put in a request to have my order transferred from my local small backward dealer to a big volume one in Atlanta in hopes of seeing it built before Trumpā€™s second termā€¦ but when I called back to inquire about that after never getting the confirmation email that the receptionist told me I would, that second receptionist said that transfer requests have to be reviewed and approved and that the review process is on a 2 to 3 month backlog. So now I worry that all I did was delay it longer. But I think maybe it doesnā€™t matter either way. Jesus may come home before I ever get that Bronco.
He will come home and then drive your bronco to the promised land

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sadly Tracey, most of us here have found that Ford really doesn't give a shit about the end customer as long as the mega dealers are happy.
i really love seeing the largest dealer here in WI with 3/4 on the lot with 10-25k ADM, but no one can obtain one from orders due to the current process. Just sucks, I really want this thing but its getting to a point of absolute insanity.

Sponsored

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He will come home and then drive your bronco to the promised land
i felt like doing this to an extent too, that being said the statistics probably are about the same - lots more orders lots more allocations but the percentage may remain the same. that being said, all the larger dealers located here in WI add 10-25k ADM, which is absurd even on orders.

Davebear13

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have called Ford's Customer service number a couple times in the past month just HOPING / Wishful thinking I might get schedule date. I reserved a OBX / 4dr / MIC / 2.3 / Towing pkg. Mid package in Dec 2020. The past 2 times I have spoken to the customer service rep she indicated we will receive an email by the end of FEB 2022 with an expected time-line. Now.... we have all heard this before, so I am NOT HOLDING MY BREATH!!!! But has anyone else been told this? Does anyone have any insight?
You have 2 strikes against getting a build date: 1) Tow Package, 2) MIC. Tow you can do easily after your build and with all the issues with MIC 2 (they include the conversion for a hard top with a soft top), it might be better to wait for the top in color. MIC 3, or after market.

Russ.Gil

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think everyone should call the Ford 1-800-334-4375 with their order #, Sales code and Order code daily! Maybe... they will FINALLY GET THE HINT to either send out reliable INFORMATION on delivery estimates or get the Dang things BUILT and DELIVERED! If they have this much demand why don't they start building them in another Plant?
You realize there's a global chip shortage yes?

OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You realize there's a global chip shortage yes?
Chip Shortage, MIC shortage, worker Shortage, Covid... If they can't make them then they need to stop taking orders for them! Just my opinion! Don't promise what you can't deliver... Now they are on to preselling electric truck! Make what you have promise 1st! (Not you, Ford)

Russ.Gil

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chip Shortage, MIC shortage, worker Shortage, Covid... If they can't make them then they need to stop taking orders for them! Just my opinion! Don't promise what you can't deliver... Now they are on to preselling electric truck! Make what you have promise 1st! (Not you, Ford)
I'm sorry but your anger is kinda laughable. It's silly you think this is just a Ford issue. The chip shortage is responsible for about 90% of shortages in literally any market that uses a micro chip. So everything. It's the reason the used car market is exploding. I hate to be the one to tell you this but production isnt going to be "fixed" untill 2023 at the earliest. Chip manufacturers started expansion in early 2021 but it's not just building a new building to make the product in short supply. The environmental conditions required in a building to build chips are very very strict. We're talking damn near hyperbolic chamber strict so even once the buildings are done it's gonna take 8-10 months of just cleaning and air filtering and ect to get the acceptable levels of parts per million in the air to produce said chips. "It's going to be a while" is an understatement.
Sponsored