First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone who has a built Bronco received an email this month from Ford telling them when they might get their Bronco? If I recall correctly they said those emails would be going out in September.
Sponsored

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has anyone who has a built Bronco received an email this month from Ford telling them when they might get their Bronco? If I recall correctly they said those emails would be going out in September.
Negative

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The only people who have received anything are people who have had their built/shipping status updated on Ford's system. I'm not sure if that's the "customer letter" Ford is referring to, though it is one that I would prefer to a generic letter regarding timing.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nope. As we’ve been told sept is the Month we’ll be notified. As we know….the month is quickly escaping us. We’ll hear last day and be told ‘be patient’.

Reactions: Axe

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not received any communication from Ford, however I did check with my dealer and they sent me what they could see in the Ford website regarding my Bronco. It had a scheduled date that moved around 3 or 4 times in september but the last "scheduled" date is September 29th. So we both assume that is the date that the top will be replaced. Whether that is factual or not is still to be determined.

Sponsored

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

no. build July 20 according to Dealer.

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not received any communication from Ford, however I did check with my dealer and they sent me what they could see in the Ford website regarding my Bronco. It had a scheduled date that moved around 3 or 4 times in september but the last "scheduled" date is September 29th. So we both assume that is the date that the top will be replaced. Whether that is factual or not is still to be determined.

This is what they sent me.

PrimarySecondaryVehicle LocationStatus Date / TimeStart DateEnd DateETA Disposition
StatusETA
In Order ProcessingScheduled to Day (Sep-29-2021)Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MISep-04-2021, 16:24 EDTTBDTBDN/A
In Order ProcessingScheduled to Week (Week -of Oct-04-2021)Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MISep-03-2021, 19:48 EDTTBDTBDN/A
In Order ProcessingScheduled to Day (Sep-21-2021)Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MIAug-28-2021, 16:50 EDTTBDTBDN/A
In Order ProcessingScheduled to Week (Week -of Aug-23-2021)Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MIAug-05-2021, 10:39 EDTTBDTBDN/A
In Order ProcessingScheduled to Day (Aug-20-2021)Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MIJul-03-2021, 14:12 EDTTBDTBDN/A
In Order ProcessingScheduled to Week (Week -of Jul-26-2021)Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what happens to our VINs? Got my window sticker and my blend date, but otherwise havent heard shit from Ford
Sponsored