Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know someone was working on enabling Lane Centering. Has there been any progress on getting it to work?
Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It doesn't work for shit, no idea why not...šŸ¤£

received_435330088050032.jpeg

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I have noticed that lane keep assit isn't working. Is that the same for everyone?

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I have noticed that lane keep assit isn't working. Is that the same for everyone?
Did you turn it on? Its not permanently active. Itā€™s a little button on the steering wheel that will change the cluster display as well.

I keep mine disabled.

Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you turn it on? Its not permanently active. Itā€™s a little button on the steering wheel that will change the cluster display as well.

I keep mine disabled.
Doh!!! let me check that. I was wondering because it worked so well in my 2019 Raptor. This maybe user error. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doh!!! let me check that. I was wondering because it worked so well in my 2019 Raptor. This maybe user error. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
No worries - I too was surprised it wasnā€™t always active - but Iā€™m glad it can be disabled! Lower left corner by all the cruise control stuff should be a top view bronco in between two lines button.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No worries - I too was surprised it wasnā€™t always active - but Iā€™m glad it can be disabled! Lower left corner by all the cruise control stuff should be a top view bronco in between two lines button.
Now that I think of it, I could turn it off and on with the Raptor too. Just completely had a brain fart. :)

mark1031

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 1966 VW Bus, 1999 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its fun to make your rig play ping pong with the lines if you get it just right.

Deleted member 32220

A former member that vanished with all his posts had it 100% working. D2hanoverā€¦no trace of him. Likely was a Ford engineer who was asked whether he liked his job or his hobby more.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

A former member that vanished with all his posts had it 100% working. D2hanoverā€¦no trace of him. Likely was a Ford engineer who was asked whether he liked his job or his hobby more.
Sucks he never got it shared before the great purge. Lane assist is useless. Lane centering is useful.

Deleted member 32220

Sucks he never got it shared before the great purge. Lane assist is useless. Lane centering is useful.
Agreeā€¦Lane keep doesnā€™t keepā€¦needs some software or hardware improvements, I would have really appreciated Lane centering. From what I can remember 1 module had to be swapped out, maybe the PSCM, power steering control moduleā€¦likely had more processing power onboard., but we need the forscan data.

Deleted member 32220

With time and money, and an f-150 PSCM and spreadsheetā€¦we would have have somewhere to start. F-150 electrical architecture is the same. Been following some APIM swaps for dead 12ā€ screenā€™s in the broncoā€¦has been working fine, some menu items a little goofy on the 12ā€ though.
Sponsored