Sponsored

Enough Broncos are being delivered that we're seeing them on the road occasionally

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
zero, natch, nada, goose egg, scratch, etc. I believe Ford is highly favoring specific areas and dealers of the Country with their allocation formula and that is the only reason there is enough vehicles to be noticed in a few areas. Everywhere else has no Broncos of which to speak.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have seen three on the road here in Delaware. A few weeks ago took a trip to the Raleigh NC area and during the whole trip only saw one. And it was like 10 minutes from the kids house.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unicorns will still be recognized for what they are as the herd of Broncos grows. Perhaps to the non-enthusiasts, they will just blend in with the rest. But for enthusiasts and collectors, the unicorns will still stand out from the herd and be admired. I don't want to turn my post into another Bronco vs Chonco thread. But among the herd of Moar Door Softies, the 2-dr will stand out especially those with Rapid Red or AMB.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I see 2-3 others running around my area, pretty far north of dfw. Then at dinner this week parked next to a white 4dr badlands. They do seem to be more common now then when I first got mine in October.
I think we are finally reaching the point where enough Broncos are being delivered that we are seeing them on the road occasionally.

I have had my 2 door WT for 2 1/2 months and in that time, I have seen two Broncos on the road. In the last week, I have seen three.

I have seen 2, Area 51 4 door soft tops and one 4 door, Race Red, MIC top. It’s bittersweet. I enjoy seeing other Broncos out there, but on the other hand, you realize that soon the rare, unicorn status will be gone.

As a 2 door WT, it has been a real treat being the only Bronco in sight for 2 months. Its been entertaining watching people discover that the Bronco Sport is not the real Bronco.

Here’s to all Bronco 6g forum people about to get your Bronco. There’s still time to enjoy that unicorn status! Happy New Year!
Well, at least it's time for the true unicorns, MSRP dealers, to bask in the sun.

Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been seeing them around here a lot lately. Just last weekend we spotted 2 while we were out shopping and the week before another at Lowe's. Guess they won't be so rare if/when I get mine in 2024. 😭

Ford Bronco Enough Broncos are being delivered that we're seeing them on the road occasionally IMG_4849

Ford Bronco Enough Broncos are being delivered that we're seeing them on the road occasionally IMG_4848

Ford Bronco Enough Broncos are being delivered that we're seeing them on the road occasionally IMG_4850

Ford Bronco Enough Broncos are being delivered that we're seeing them on the road occasionally IMG_4851

Ford Bronco Enough Broncos are being delivered that we're seeing them on the road occasionally IMG_4812

Ford Bronco Enough Broncos are being delivered that we're seeing them on the road occasionally IMG_4813

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed. In the last 3 weeks my bronco and 2 others are riding around my town.

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think we are finally reaching the point where enough Broncos are being delivered that we are seeing them on the road occasionally.

I have had my 2 door WT for 2 1/2 months and in that time, I have seen two Broncos on the road. In the last week, I have seen three.

I have seen 2, Area 51 4 door soft tops and one 4 door, Race Red, MIC top. It’s bittersweet. I enjoy seeing other Broncos out there, but on the other hand, you realize that soon the rare, unicorn status will be gone.

As a 2 door WT, it has been a real treat being the only Bronco in sight for 2 months. Its been entertaining watching people discover that the Bronco Sport is not the real Bronco.

Here’s to all Bronco 6g forum people about to get your Bronco. There’s still time to enjoy that unicorn status! Happy New Year!
Agreed. What are your impressions and review of the 2DR WT?

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Took over two months from when I took delivery of my OBX (10/15) to see this FE in the parking lot of the local shopping center here in Maryland on 12/23. Only one I've seen in the wild since I got mine. I rolled up beside the woman who got out of it as she walked toward the grocery store and complimented her on the color (same as mine). We agreed that we loved the Bronco, and went our separate ways.

Ford Bronco Enough Broncos are being delivered that we're seeing them on the road occasionally 20211223_155936

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I live outside Detriot, we were at this point about a year ago, lol.

At one point I had to drive past MAP to get home from work. Wondering if my Dirt Mountain build was in sight.
I live on the West side of MI and see quite a few Broncos running around. Can’t wait for mine.

Sponsored

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The week before Christmas I saw my first Bronco being driven in Alabama. I’ve now seen 3, so they are starting to pop up I’d say.

mikey_photo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree... more Bronco's on the road. I've had my 2dr badlands since July and up until the last 2-3 weeks I've seen a total of 3 others. In the last couple weeks though, I've probably seen twice that number. They've all been 4dr soft tops and I've yet to see another 2dr.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I guess they're real, saw one over a 500 mile road trip outside Atlanta. Other than that I've seen two in my little hometown, one for sale at a jeep dealer and the other briefly at a stoplight and that's it.

I'm still holding out for a white top so '23 hopefully, maybe by then Ford can straighten out some of my quality concerns and really if I even want to give them my business at all.

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed. What are your impressions and review of the 2DR WT?
The WT comes standard with the 2.7 and SAS, so I think any trim level with those options will have a similar experience. It’s a little lighter than the BL because it doesn’t come standard with some of the armor and the sta-bar disco.

What really stands out to me is the nimbleness of the 2 door. It can turn on a dime. I love the advantage the 2 door has in parking situations and also on the trail with its ability to to turn and cut corners.

The 2.7 provides plenty of power and the SAS just eats rough spots both on road and off road. Just my personal opinion, but theLux package adds a lot to the driving experience both on and off road. Mostly just convenience, but I plan on keeping my Bronco for the long haul, so I wanted certain packages like the Lux, SAS, etc..

It’s all a matter of personal opinion, but with bias a given, I love my WT and how it drives. Before I had my 2 door WT delivered, I was able to take a 4 door WT home for the weekend from the dealership and I really liked it, but there is a noticeable difference in the driving experience. Primarily, the 2 door really feels more nimble.

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
^^Thx. Daily driver or weekend Warrior? Impressions of B&O?
Sponsored