Sponsored

Enough Broncos are being delivered that we're seeing them on the road occasionally

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm in PA and recently rode along with other Broncos in a meetup to an offroad park. Care that I tag along whenever you and your group take to the trails?
Rausch Creek or AOAA?? I'm looking forward to heading to one or the other when I finally get mine. I was supposed to go back in October in my Gladiator. But the plans fell through.
Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally saw my 1st one in the wild this last Thursday. Race red 4dr soft top. Didn't get a real good look as it was raining and dark, but my dealer had a red 4dr mannequin on the lot for like a day. Could be the same one

LatinoComedian

Badlands
First Name
Adolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge, 2021 Mustang Mach-e First Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in PA and recently rode along with other Broncos in a meetup to an offroad park. Care that I tag along whenever you and your group take to the trails?
Sure! The more the merrier. When the plans start popping up, I'll include you on them! Happy New Year!!!

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've only seen two in the wild locally in central NC. I just did a round trip from Raleigh to Nashville, TN with a side trip south of there and only saw two on a trailer being delivered somewhere...nothing else on the whole trip.

Sponsored

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've seen 4-5 out on Eastern LI NY

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I see at least one everyday. In the last week I’ve pulled out into traffic behind one and pulled up to a stoplight next to one twice this past week. I’ve only had mine 3 weeks so they are definitely getting them out there this past month.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't seen a single other Bronco on the road, save for Sports. I figured once I got mine it'd magically open a portal to the world of Broncos. I was mistaken.

My wife has seen a few though.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So far I've only seen one for sale at a used car dealer. Haven't seen another on on the roads here in Lincoln NE yet. lol
You were not looking out your window towards I80 as I blew past at 90 mph headed to Denver. But in my 1500 mile trip never saw another, on or off road

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

True, but it didn’t make me feel anything looking at it in person. Maybe I’m desensitized from hanging out here but it just didn’t grab me.
Just its on road manners are enough. This is not the buckin bronco of 1966 that was at times so twitchy when braking that emphasized its understeer(or over, I get them mixed up) this is a thoroughbred that loves to cruise anywhere above the speed limit, but also nimble enough for narrow navigation through city streets or country lanes. It drives so much better than my LR3 did. And I am glad I went with it rather than Defenders I was looking at.

When the lease is up and used Defenders are available it might be a decision time. Especially if FORD (are you even listening,) or someone else can provide a capable yet affordable hard roof. Certainly by now roof production should have caught up that a MIC 2.0, at least, would listed in the accessories.

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve seen a few around Chicago and Houston. Last night I saw a 4 door carbonized gray SAS and gave the driver a thumbs up, he waved back.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Aside from mine I’ve seen 4 others on the road. A few on dealer lots.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Rausch Creek or AOAA?? I'm looking forward to heading to one or the other when I finally get mine. I was supposed to go back in October in my Gladiator. But the plans fell through.
We did Rausch. It was fun but I'd like to do something a tad less rocky next

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw my first two as far back as Labor Day, both in Ocean City, MD. Since then, I’ve seen 4 or 5 on the road. All had been 4 doors. Koons Ford in Baltimore area had about 6 on the lot, I think 4 slightly used ones for sale all about $10k over MSRP. I saw my first 2 Door about 30 minutes ago 5 minutes from my house in Frederick.
Ford Bronco Enough Broncos are being delivered that we're seeing them on the road occasionally EECAF7F7-9A15-42EA-81D5-F689C1E2F41B

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I currently have a 2/7 build date and live in Frederick. Mine is also Cyber Orange so you might see mine hopefully soon. My dealer also has a CO loaner which I think is for sale now. We m using a picture of the dealerships loaner for my profile pic. Mine is going to be identical to theirs. I hope to see you on the road soon. Where in MD are you located?
Yeah, mine looks a lot like your dealer's mannequin, except it's an OBX with painted mirror caps and door handles.

I'm in Howard County near Elkridge, not far from Rt. 1 and I-95. Give me a holler if you're ever out this way in your new rig.
Sponsored