Sponsored

Enough Broncos are being delivered that we're seeing them on the road occasionally

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
…but you did… “moar door softies”. Everyone has different wants and needs, which is why we have choices. It’s weird that some of the 2 door peeps need to feel superior and are kind of rude about it. Oh well. Just weird.
Eh it happens all the time. When the original unlimited came out on the TJ platform for the Wrangler the “purists” where mad at the extra space behind the two doors. Then when the 4 door unlimited released it was with a level of disgust. Then within a year or two the unlimited out sold the 2 doors and accounted for 75% of all Wrangler sales. I wouldn’t be surprised if it were higher now.

I never owned a 4 door wrangler. I never even considered a 2 door Bronco. To each their own. I’m very happy with mine.
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah I'm not really into doing rocky terrain. Hard to find anything without. I have heard that the greens at AOAA are actually even more rocky than the greens at Rausch.

I'd love to have access to something like this close by.

I bought my Bronco to get out into the woods. So I think my next off road adventure will be a late winter car camp session with my pup and wife. But if there are any cool trails that don't require me to be in 4L the entire time, I'm game!
Southeast Michigan here too, and concur with edernest’s assessment! Been subject to seeing this Bronco outside my office window for 2 months (first pic) - just teasing me! Finally got ours Thursday (second pic). So much more enjoyable seeing it in your own driveway!

My advice to those that want to give up - don’t! The wife and I have to draw straws over who gets to drive it! Just a great feel. However, if you have to give it up for any reason - make a deal with the dealer, or find a way to buy it. Our dealer said they had 2 Broncos come in with ours that were both canceled. They sold both within 24 hours for 10k over msrp.

mail.jpeg

83543020-2173-4A42-A5FC-63122832FE3B.jpeg
That bronco had to be driving you crazy considering it's the same color as yours!

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of my challenges with the Bronco, is that a $70K CAD loaded BL version doesn’t look
any notably different than a base model for a lot less… inside and out. And for either to look great z(as with any vehicle really), you need to spend a bunch of added money on mods. Plus having some of the best off-road features like stabilizer bar disconnect and trail camera locked into the highest trims is a killer.

Bottom line is, after coming off an emotional high for this vehicle, it’s just not the great value I originally thought it was.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah I'm not really into doing rocky terrain. Hard to find anything without. I have heard that the greens at AOAA are actually even more rocky than the greens at Rausch.

I'd love to have access to something like this close by.

I was there for that event. There is another upcoming event at the end of January if anyone is thinking of making a trip to Florida. It will be 3 days or you can go to as many as your schedule allows. It is a ticketed event with camping on site. Ol' Florida Off-Road is a cool place.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In my ~750 road trip this weekend I didn’t see any other Broncos on the road, just the two on a dealers lot we drove past.

The only interactions I had with people were with an older gentleman at a gas station in Fond du lac ask me if the Bronco was mine as I was climbing in and then he opened the passenger door without asking first to take a look. I was a little annoyed by that but he was nice at least. 🤷

And then it was the first time my father-in-law saw it. And he asked “Is that one of those Goats?” Referring to the GOAT modes from the commercials. Before I could even respond beyond a good laugh my better half interjected and told him not to encourage me. She is not a fan of the car. Ah well. I like it. lol

Sponsored

JimiRads

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond, MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have been seeing more on the roads, which makes me happy and sad all at the same time. What really pissed me off was seeing my mother-in-law get one before me. She married a Ford Engineer, she wanted a Maverick, but he was able to sinpe a Base for her. Oh well. Here is to waiting for another 6 months to 5 years for my Bronco...

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I saw one recently parked. Underwhelming. Glad I’m out of the queue.

I’m still potentially interested in a mid-cycle refresh, but will seriously compare with the next gen 4Runner.
Was it the sport?

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can see the increased deliveries in license plate bracket orders. It started in November and hasn’t let up.

MadMoose

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner / Tundra TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I passed a semi loaded with Broncos headed down the highway in central california a couple days ago. Saw three driving around in san francisco in about an hour last weekend as well.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I saw one last weekend in Sandwhich IL last weekend. It had Outer Banks stickers.

Don’t mind the coyote.
Ford Bronco Enough Broncos are being delivered that we're seeing them on the road occasionally C6FEFFAF-4BB7-4E39-80AE-5AB3B2886FA0
Ford Bronco Enough Broncos are being delivered that we're seeing them on the road occasionally E6C6363A-432F-437F-A4D3-B3EC3619790E

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Saw the same one twice, must be a local...

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went to the Cubs game today. In the lot I parked in there were atleast 6 broncos (5 4-door and 1 2-door) just in the lot I parked in. I saw probably another 3 others just driving around the area. Oh and one bronco sport in the lot.

Last edited:

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I"m down in Charleston where this is no shortage of Broncos. I saw 3 in a 5 minute grocery store run on friday.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I"m down in Charleston where this is no shortage of Broncos. I saw 3 in a 5 minute grocery store run on friday.
The words "grocery store" and "Bronco", are like a sharp stick in the eye. Meanwhile, I'll be headed to the Rockies in June, with no Bronco for off-roading.

This whole thing sure went south, from what I thought it would be several years ago. :(

Ford Bronco Enough Broncos are being delivered that we're seeing them on the road occasionally 1649685586505

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The words "grocery store" and "Bronco", are like a sharp stick in the eye. Meanwhile, I'll be headed to the Rockies in June, with no Bronco for off-roading.

This whole thing sure went south, from what I thought it would be several years ago. :(

Ford Bronco Enough Broncos are being delivered that we're seeing them on the road occasionally 1649685586505
My bronco has been in plenty of parking lots and will never see a trail. I don’t know which way you’re expecting it to go. People buy cars for different reasons.
Sponsored