First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude nothing said, quoted, deleted, posted, cried about, mumbled, sworn, praised nor complained about on this site has anything to do with free speech.
I'm glad your experience and definitions are different than mine.
Sponsored

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Freedom of speech is what you should care about. Ford has made many mistakes IMO on the release of the Bronco (not necessarily the vehicle, but how they have communicated, and treated the reservation holders), how they handled the pandemic. What I think you are missing about the negativity here is people usually bitch about what they actually love or what they really want.

Living in America I have to ignore a lot of what's said on the "news", forums and from neighbors, I suggest you do the same if you want to find some happiness in this world.
All the dude asked for is a positive thread. That’s NOT too hard to do
.even if it’s your friggin right to bitch. It’s also your right to go to another thread. JFC people suck.

OP
OP
Dontc4re

Dontc4re

Badlands
First Name
Edmond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 area 51Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you 🙏 help me out I’m old what’s HFC?

Sponsored

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This forum is pretty chill on negativity overall. If anything it’s the ego reserve kids talking about how much they saved or two doors legit jacking themselves off.

I don’t give a fuck about the above ^ pissing contest. Keep showing me new accessories, paint, ideas, adventures and fun. That’s what the bronco was meant for

diy projects pretty impressive to read too

Edit: yes I still like the way two doors look, but both are good products compared to everything else ford has made outside the tremor currently.

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All the dude asked for is a positive thread. That’s NOT too hard to do
.even if it’s your friggin right to bitch. It’s also your right to go to another thread. JFC people suck.
This was a test to see how fast someone would come in, and take a dump

And.... the comunity shows its true colors. Quick big contrived dump - and a team of gopniks to jump on the train.

Sponsored

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love my bronco. I think they did a great job on it. Looks badass, it'll take me just about anywhere I need to go, and has decent power. Would I Want power? Heck yeah! I'm a guy, it's never enough lol.

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Enough with all of the negativity Screenshot_20230321-232330_Gallery

How's that for positivity?

Last edited:

fr8ycat

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150 FX4, 1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Freedom of speech is what you should care about.
Find it amusing how that loss of freedom didn’t bother you when you clicked “ACCEPT” while registering on this PUBLIC forum.
Go back and actually read the First Amendment...we'll wait.

Congrats to the OP for being happy with his purchase. I'm sure i"ll be there someday, when it finally shows up.

Last edited:

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
—
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Freedom of speech is what you should care about. Ford has made many mistakes IMO on the release of the Bronco (not necessarily the vehicle, but how they have communicated, and treated the reservation holders), how they handled the pandemic. What I think you are missing about the negativity here is people usually bitch about what they actually love or what they really want.

Living in America I have to ignore a lot of what's said on the "news", forums and from neighbors, I suggest you do the same if you want to find some happiness in this world.
what is even happening here
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.