Sponsored

Equipment Groups Fall Under Base MSRP instead of Options?

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today I noticed something that I haven't in the past. When I build my Bronco and scroll down to the total at the bottom of the sheet I noticed that my "Base MSRP" is close to $50k. I was confused by this. I always thought my base MSRP for a 4 door Badlands was $44,590. After fooling around with my selections I noticed that the Equipment Packages get added to the Base MSRP instead of the Options total. Some might be wondering why this matters... well Invoice Pricing on Base MSRP is 96.5% while on options it is 94%. Hence, I am spending more money than I initially anticipated. Does anyone know if this is an error if this is in fact the way it is suppose to be? I always thought "Base MSRP" was the initial build and anything you add on after that is considered "options"
Sponsored

gmille

Black Diamond
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Today I noticed something that I haven't in the past. When I build my Bronco and scroll down to the total at the bottom of the sheet I noticed that my "Base MSRP" is close to $50k. I was confused by this. I always thought my base MSRP for a 4 door Badlands was $44,590. After fooling around with my selections I noticed that the Equipment Packages get added to the Base MSRP instead of the Options total. Some might be wondering why this matters... well Invoice Pricing on Base MSRP is 96.5% while on options it is 94%. Hence, I am spending more money than I initially anticipated. Does anyone know if this is an error if this is in fact the way it is suppose to be? I always thought "Base MSRP" was the initial build and anything you add on after that is considered "options"
Yup I saw that on my bd build.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's because the B&P report Rockstars just can't get things sorted... That OR the PMs and QAs just aren't on the ball.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah. This was changed in the last B&P update a few weeks ago.

Not sure whether it’s a bug, or intentional...

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's because the B&P report Rockstars just can't get things sorted... That OR the PMs and QAs just aren't on the ball.
Ford Bronco Equipment Groups Fall Under Base MSRP instead of Options? C1WvFjGuxWS._CR0,0,3840,2880_._SL1000_.pn

They're a little slow, but they got this. ?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I noticed the same thing on some of my builds too. I know I'm not doing the math correctly anyways and this doesn't help at all. Knowing the prices would greatly help me narrow down my 8 or 9 possible builds. I wonder if @Granger Ford or @Zach@Granger can help us with this?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I noticed the same thing on some of my builds too. I know I'm not doing the math correctly anyways and this doesn't help at all. Knowing the prices would greatly help me narrow down my 8 or 9 possible builds. I wonder if @Granger Ford or @Zach@Granger can help us with this?
You know the base MSRP. Add all your stuff to your build, subtract the 1495 delivery, then subtract the base MSRP and you get the options MSRP.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to the invoice sheet posted in late January the Mid, High, Lux packages invoice price is still ~94% of MSRP. So it doesn't really make a different that it's being added to the base MSRP.

OP
OP
Dirty Bronco

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was found to be an error in the build and price.

The packages fall under options which is 94% msrp
Sponsored