First Name
Hayes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Problem is we can’t even get white, black or matching top for ‘22! Stuck with the MIC so now don’t know if I want green even though that is my favorite color!

I think many of the existing colors look better with the current MIC. Probably will stick with Area 51 or switch to Velocity Blue because those are the combos I like with the current MIC.
How about Carbonized Grey? It seems to closely match the MIC top?
Sponsored

Rufus

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just squirrel'n around...

erg.jpg

ebeb2.jpg
Like the old-school Eddie Bauer vibe with the tan roof/accent molding. Might be on a a look that Ford you pay attention to. I can't stand the dull grey MIC.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota C-HR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I definitely want it, but I'm going to take my chances and wait til '23 when the white hard-top roof is available. Hopefully this green won't be a one-and-done.

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford's problem is that they didn't inform the designers that the only top is the MIC. These dark metallics would look quite nice with a painted top. With the mic though, you have to embrace the retro lighter matte colors. Otherwise it just end up looking like some beamer with junkyard parts.

Until painted tops are available, the green should have been a green version of area 51. (or what everyone thought cactus grey was a year ago)

DrPerez007

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ; 2015 Dodge Charger (work); 2016 Jeep JKU; 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat; 2019 Jeep JLU
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
White top is perfect. Just need some black paint for those front fenders.

Ford Bronco Eruption Green Bronco 2-Door With White Roof Render 3225BFEC-2430-4C37-809E-A922B2727B1D

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

White top is perfect. Just need some black paint for those front fenders.

Ford Bronco Eruption Green Bronco 2-Door With White Roof Render 3225BFEC-2430-4C37-809E-A922B2727B1D
notice that the white top has no tint! that should be an option because it ties in better with the other glass, especially on the 2 door

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think the Eruption Green with the MIC top looks great. I’d love to see the top painted in gloss EG.
Ford Bronco Eruption Green Bronco 2-Door With White Roof Render 7D5F7E9F-F470-43BD-A2EA-D4BED50C8D52

b1lf

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the Eruption Green with the MIC top looks great. I’d love to see the top painted in gloss EG.

Posted that here:

In my opinion, how this thing should roll off the factory line......... a photoshop edit to the original release photos of the Eruption Green Bronco. Color matched roof and fender flares. Removed the bull bar (in the original photo). Changed the standard Sasquatch wheels to look like the Wildtrack/First Edition wheels: aka black beauty rings (from the original photo).

Note: I organized/paid for this edit but did not perform it myself, thanks to Reddit user tropical_eye for bringing my desired configuration to life. I'm back and forth between Badlands squatch or Wildtrack but really love the green. Black has moved to #2 choice. Will likely come down to interior color preference really between the two models.. will be $2k cheaper to go Wildtrak and loose the stay bar disconnect. It would also save the hassle of painting the Badlands wheel rings and grill black as well, however I'm leaning towards the Badlands route..... anyways, hope you guys like to drool over this.

Should be full size image if you click on it. Any issues DM me.

Ford Bronco Edit 9-5-2021.jpg

Edit: Render #2 with MIC flares & mirrors:

51633988346_3462b14cd2_o.png
Bronco Render #2 10-27-2021 by B1LF, on Flickr

traxiii

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have ordered an Eruption Green Mach 1 and a few years down the road an EG Bronco would make a great pair.

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

i’d love to see the white render re-done with the recent 2 door EG color shown outside at the MAP - any chance OP?

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

bump for the OP - any chance? you would be doing the community a great service again! some great recent 2 door photos out there to use for that white render!

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

bump for the OP - any chance? you would be doing the community a great service again! some great recent 2 door photos out there to use for that white render!
Here you go!
Ford Bronco Eruption Green Bronco 2-Door With White Roof Render eg-white-to

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

you sir are the man! thank you!
Sponsored