Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Quick question in that capable bumper…that is all steel, not semi covered with plastic, correct?
Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw this Eruption Green Bronco Badlands Sasquatch w/ Capable Bumper in northern Michigan this morning. Looks absolutely amazing!!

I’m lucky enough to have a MY21 OBX Cactus Gray scheduled for production in November. If I was ordering a MY22 I’d definitely switch to Eruption Green. It looks that good in real life.

Eruption Green Bronco Badlands Sasquatch + Capable Bumper 4.jpeg

Eruption Green Bronco Badlands Sasquatch + Capable Bumper 3.jpeg

Eruption Green Bronco Badlands Sasquatch + Capable Bumper 2.jpeg

Eruption Green Bronco Badlands Sasquatch + Capable Bumper 1.jpeg
Damn. That's pretty much how I plan on ordering mine...

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Definitely switching from carbonized grey to this, can't wait.

Curtiss BadSas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grey Chevy Traverse (Sport Utility Minivan)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely switching from carbonized grey to this, can't wait.
I was JUST thinking about doing the same. I waited for the Badlands Man Sas option in MY22... I really think I like that color better than carbonized grey!!

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By the time they get around to actually building our Broncos, the exterior color availability will have changed six times. There are colors most likely that mankind hasn’t created yet which will be available for your mythical Bronco. It is heart warming though to see a highly optioned mule being driven around while the rest of us do without.

Sponsored

Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw this Eruption Green Bronco Badlands Sasquatch w/ Capable Bumper in northern Michigan this morning. Looks absolutely amazing!!

I’m lucky enough to have a MY21 OBX Cactus Gray scheduled for production in November. If I was ordering a MY22 I’d definitely switch to Eruption Green. It looks that good in real life.

This is exactly what I was hoping it would look like. The other pictures I’ve seen have been underwhelming, but this looks a lot closer to the color Fords pictures showed (assuming lighting is a big factor and ford obviously chose the best lighting possible when they put those pics out, but this is very encouraging). Still want to see it in person but I think this will be the color I go with. Sure hope it doesn’t get cut for MY23..

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm still swaying back and forth between Eruption Green and Area 51 but these have me leaning towards EG again
I think I like it in this pic because of color of the soft top, but with the grey MIC top I like the area 51 look better overall still. If only black, white or color matching was an option in '22 I would probably switch to green.

Squatch Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Angry Irishman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW/Jeep/Mini
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

In response to my email from Ford, I called my dealer today to update my order to a 2022. I changed from a 2 door to a 4 door. From Area 51 to eruption green Hardtop. That was before I saw this post. I am glad I did.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think I like it in this pic because of color of the soft top, but with the grey MIC top I like the area 51 look better overall still. If only black, white or color matching was an option in '22 I would probably switch to green.
Exactly. I didn't think I'd like EG but the more I look at it the more I like it. However, I really like it with the black top and not so much with the MIC. I think my conversation with my dealer is going to start with...what is my likelihood to get a MIC Bronco? If it is borderline, I'm going to bail on A51 with MIC and go EG with soft.

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TBH these are probably the first set of pics of EG that i like. Definitely in consideration, let’s see how i feel on the 13th
Agreed. I think it’s the black soft top. IMPO the black is helping. Need more pics of the EB with the MIC top.

H - 2 CHARLIE

Wildtrak
First Name
CHARLIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150 - E 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That green with a white or gray hard top is off the hook .

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exactly. I didn't think I'd like EG but the more I look at it the more I like it. However, I really like it with the black top and not so much with the MIC. I think my conversation with my dealer is going to start with...what is my likelihood to get a MIC Bronco? If it is borderline, I'm going to bail on A51 with MIC and go EG with soft.
If you really like the green overall the best, I suppose you could get the soft or MIC top now and then in a couple years down the road get the hard top of your choice once they become available for sale a la carte is what has me still thinking green as a possibility at this point.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you really like the green overall the best, I suppose you could get the soft or MIC top now and then in a couple years down the road get the hard top of your choice once they become available for sale a la carte is what has me still thinking green as a possibility at this point.
Fair point. My issue is that I never really wanted a soft top, but have resigned myself to the fact that it may be the way I need to go with all this allocation drama that could impact smaller dealers. I've like A51 since I saw it, but the EG has grown on me. Those shots of the EG in the wild with a soft top look good.

I figure I'll own it for about 10 yrs. I'm realistic that I won't own vehicles forever (except my '75). In that time I would assume one soft top replacement would be needed. An you're right, picking up a hard top down the road, especially in black, should be relatively easy.

First world problems. I'm happy that I get to even consider buying a Bronco. I write this will on vaca in the mountains in a cabin that has a nice size creek running 10 ft away. Rough life.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fair point. My issue is that I never really wanted a soft top, but have resigned myself to the fact that it may be the way I need to go with all this allocation drama that could impact smaller dealers. I've like A51 since I saw it, but the EG has grown on me. Those shots of the EG in the wild with a soft top look good.

I figure I'll own it for about 10 yrs. I'm realistic that I won't own vehicles forever (except my '75). In that time I would assume one soft top replacement would be needed. An you're right, picking up a hard top down the road, especially in black, should be relatively easy.

First world problems. I'm happy that I get to even consider buying a Bronco. I write this will on vaca in the mountains in a cabin that has a nice size creek running 10 ft away. Rough life.
If only you had a Bronco next to the creek it would be perfect vaca!
Sponsored