Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did anyone order a 2022 Bronco in the last month? If so, has anyone received a scheduled build week?

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure if this has been posted yet…but this is moving away from the green I thought it was. Very hard to photograph - totally get that. But not a fan of these pics.

E507C3DF-B488-4C7F-ADFC-F7B9EAF409A7.jpeg

5B9F4BE8-ECA3-42D3-A31D-EF670A4EFD53.jpeg
This makes me so much more excited for mine. Green is beautiful 😍

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did anyone order a 2022 Bronco in the last month? If so, has anyone received a scheduled build week?

I ordered 11/2 and got a build date email of 1/17. Though the actual tracker has nothing listed about a build date. I received the build date email on 11/16. I originally reserved on 5/29/21.

Sponsored

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure if this has been posted yet…but this is moving away from the green I thought it was. Very hard to photograph - totally get that. But not a fan of these pics.

E507C3DF-B488-4C7F-ADFC-F7B9EAF409A7.jpeg

5B9F4BE8-ECA3-42D3-A31D-EF670A4EFD53.jpeg
Hmm. I feel you on this, and I have a locked-in order for this green, a 2dr supposedly getting built in a couple weeks. I’m still optimistic that I’ll love it.

I think it is a tough color to capture as it seems to shift a lot in the light, much like Antimatter Blue. But I also think the yellow flake will probably cause the color to wash out a bit in strong light at just the right (wrong?) angle. Notice how the front the vehicle in these pics is washed out and yellowish, but the rear is much more muted and dark. I love the rear, not so crazy about the front.

Also, the painted fenders and mirrors, plus the fact that this is a 4-door, aren’t doing this truck any favors. It’s wayyy too much green. With a strong, unusual color like this, I think you need a lot of dark components to set it off. Otherwise it’s gonna be like driving a giant avocado.

We shall see. Also, counterpoint NVM, apparently the photo below is speculative photoshop:

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club E945D17D-7E9B-4D96-B694-A1EDED22F107

Last edited:

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have been carrying around a sample in my car since shortly after this color was announced. I know its small compared to the recent photos posted on Bronco South, but the colors don't match up. I think the person who noted that there is a filter on the instagram pics is onto something. the sample i have has really grown on me - it shifts alot, but is more mallard than those photos posted just above.
Where’d you get that sample, if I may ask?

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hmm. I feel you on this, and I have a locked-in order for this green, a 2dr supposedly getting built in a couple weeks. I’m still optimistic that I’ll love it.

I think it is a tough color to capture as it seems to shift a lot in the light, much like Antimatter Blue. But I also think the yellow flake will probably cause the color to wash out a bit in strong light at just the right (wrong?) angle. Notice how the front the vehicle in these pics is washed out and yellowish, but the rear is much more muted and dark. I love the rear, not so crazy about the front.

Also, the painted fenders and mirrors, plus the fact that this is a 4-door, aren’t doing this truck any favors. It’s wayyy too much green. With a strong, unusual color like this, I think you need a lot of dark components to set it off. Otherwise it’s gonna be like driving a giant avocado.

We shall see. Also, counterpoint:

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club E945D17D-7E9B-4D96-B694-A1EDED22F107
Is that picture Eruption Green or something else?

SVT-BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 F150, 14 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We shall see. Also, counterpoint:

E945D17D-7E9B-4D96-B694-A1EDED22F107.jpeg
Ok THIS I like better....but again, such a hard color to shoot. I have owned many green cars in my life and I just get really picky on the right shade. I cringe a bit when I see all these new and older muscle cars painted like The Hulk....accented with orange and purple at times. Just not me. Give me a Defender green (any one of the 50 they did in their full product run) and I will be a happy camper.

ACK - nevermind. Its a photoshop. I just need to see more confirmed pics once you guys have yours built.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs