ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome, I feel like the Blue accents look fine vs the green. I also think the beige in the seats matches up Ok too. I got the leather, but I think the colors should all be the same. Thanks!

BiggieStallz

Wildtrak
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome, I feel like the Blue accents look fine vs the green. I also think the beige in the seats matches up Ok too. I got the leather, but I think the colors should all be the same. Thanks!
I'm looking at adding Katzkin leather. I just want to make sure I choose the right color.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm looking at adding Katzkin leather. I just want to make sure I choose the right color.
Post some pics of the Katzkin installed. I went back and forth on doing that myself, so I could try to add seat ventilation. Ultimately, I decided against it(worried I'd get it rained in and ruin it).

Sponsored

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Last edited:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I really hope EG sticks around for 2023 when my day 1 reservation with the Modular top will supposedly be built.
Eruption Green is a Ford fleet-standard color that has been rolled out on many 2022 vehicles, including global products.

The odds it doesn't survive a "normal" Ford color lifespan of 3-5 years is very low.

That isn't to say that Bronco won't have a lot of color rotations from year to year, however, Eruption Green would seem an unusual choice for 1-and-done. (AMB had to die, because black exists)

Also of note: Once the swan-song MY22 Ranger completes it's production life to make way for the 6th generation US spec model, the Splash edition will be dead and that 13th special function paint booth will be dedicated to Bronco special editions at MAP, increasing the likelihood of mainline paints sticking around for multiple model years.

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eruption Green is a Ford fleet-standard color that has been rolled out on many 2022 vehicles, including global products.

The odds it doesn't survive a "normal" Ford color lifespan of 3-5 years is very low.

That isn't to say that Bronco won't have a lot of color rotations from year to year, however, Eruption Green would seem an unusual choice for 1-and-done. (AMB had to die, because black exists)

Also of note: Once the swan-song MY22 Ranger completes it's production life to make way for the 6th generation US spec model, the Splash edition will be dead and that 13th special function paint booth will be dedicated to Bronco special editions at MAP, increasing the likelihood of mainline paints sticking around for multiple model years.
That’s great to hear! I didn’t know how Ford typically cycles through colors so your logic makes complete sense.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Is it really a fleet standard? I don't see Eruption Green on B&P for any other models. I am sure i missed it somewhere, but it does not seem like it is a standard across the board color.

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m sick of seeing all these EG Broncos. Please stop posting photos. :confused:

Not because I don’t want to look at them everyday, but because I don’t think my 2-Door will ever get built
:ROFLMAO::cry: Ok, keep posting photos. I’ll keep looking.;)

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is it really a fleet standard? I don't see Eruption Green on B&P for any other models. I am sure i missed it somewhere, but it does not seem like it is a standard across the board color.
It's a 2022 Mustang color, including GT500, Baby Bronco Sport and there have been contradictory reports about the updated 2022 EU-spec Fiesta ST getting one shade of green while the non-ST gets a different green. One rumored to be Eruption Green.

So far it seems that Ford is using Eruption Green on all their "lifestyle" models that have a pretense of fun (or actual fun!) to them.

2023 Ranger paint options have not been announced (they won't until after the last 2022 Splash package gets sold), but the Ranger and Bronco will be sharing colors more so than ever as MAP solidifies and ramps up to handle multiple vehicles.

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club GT500 MY22 colors

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 2022 mustang colors

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 1642538788344

The early color book for 2022 was spied and this listed:

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 1642539257182

blsbikes2

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got my window sticker on 1/10/22 production week.
Big Bend 2 door M/T with hard top and roof racks and tow package.
And Eruption Green of course. Psyched!!
UPDATE 5/1/2022: And still waiting. Dealer said its built and waiting for chips.
Sponsored

Last edited: