Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great and I like the Bronco XL badge better than all the script badges that are so common now. I’m hopeful that my 7.20.20 reservation will get scheduled soon.
I think looks outta place IMHO
Sponsored

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally got my hands on mine this past week! Couldn't be happier!
20220508_125604.jpg
Looks great! Is that an original XL badge? How do you get it to stay on? Automotive tape?

DESCHA1N

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Regal TourX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks great and I like the Bronco XL badge better than all the script badges that are so common now. I’m hopeful that my 7.20.20 reservation will get scheduled soon.
I've seen one other person with them, and I had to follow suit. The script badges are cool, but are everywhere.

DESCHA1N

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Regal TourX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks great! Is that an original XL badge? How do you get it to stay on? Automotive tape?
Somebody had them on eBay. I think they made them, so not original. But they're just adhesive backed.

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those asking about EG sticking around for next year, I had the same worry so I asked at the Vegas off-roadeo a few months ago. A Ford ambassador and/or employee who was integral in the testing and development of many of the functional off-roading components insists EG isn’t going anywhere. According to him it was close to being available on 2021’s also if Ford didn’t want to “use up” the Antimatter Blue they had leftover from their truck line. I realize this sounds a lot like “my dealer said”, but he’s a relatively prominent guy so I’ll believe him until proven otherwise…mostly bc I don’t want to agonize until 2023/mod top release/end of time over which color I’d have to choose otherwise.

Sponsored

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After 6 months of waiting she showed up. I switched my color from A51 to this and don’t regret it.

As I walked out to take her home I overheard an employee at the dealer say, “I think this is the best looking Bronco I’ve seen.”
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 605DF68F-8D2A-4C0A-9259-BB11213A5E98

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club A9799303-87A0-4868-B9C9-0FB1912F38FA

Proud to be a new member of Gang Green.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After 6 months of waiting she showed up. I switched my color from A51 to this and don’t regret it.

As I walked out to take her home I overheard an employee at the dealer say, “I think this is the best looking Bronco I’ve seen.”

Proud to be a new member of Gang Green.
Looks great! Congrats. I'm a 7.20.20 res holder somewhat patiently waiting for my 4 door OBX/mic/2.7L to arrive.

Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those asking about EG sticking around for next year, I had the same worry so I asked at the Vegas off-roadeo a few months ago. A Ford ambassador and/or employee who was integral in the testing and development of many of the functional off-roading components insists EG isn’t going anywhere. According to him it was close to being available on 2021’s also if Ford didn’t want to “use up” the Antimatter Blue they had leftover from their truck line. I realize this sounds a lot like “my dealer said”, but he’s a relatively prominent guy so I’ll believe him until proven otherwise…mostly bc I don’t want to agonize until 2023/mod top release/end of time over which color I’d have to choose otherwise.
Just reading this made my morning haha. I get it, everything sounds like “my dealer said..” until it ends up being true. I hope for all of our sakes, you are correct about this. It’s too fitting of a paint to be a single model year run.

RiotSquirrel

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Florida (The pines part, not the palms part)
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber, Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is there anything confirming that eruption green will be staying as a color for 2023? Im afraid I wont be getting my bronco before the cutoff. Im obviously not gonna complain about being bumped up but I would like to keep the same color.
man, I already had to change from AMB to EG because they dropped that color, if I have to change from a dropped color again for MY23 I may start a riot.

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great! Congrats. I'm a 7.20.20 res holder somewhat patiently waiting for my 4 door OBX/mic/2.7L to arrive.
Thank you! I sacrificed the mic to get it quickly. Wish I had your patience but I was late to the game and didn’t want to wait 2 years. Hope you get yours asap!

Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats!

Your forum join date is July 2021, is that when you ordered, and is it manual or automatic?
My reservation was July 16th 2020. ordered July 2021. After a bunch of production setbacks it was built and delivered in 11/21. The dealer got greedy and I walked. Ordered this one the day I walked and here I am.... 2.3 auto.... couldn't be happier. I know the wait is long but once you get it that all melts away....

Onthegas

Base
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basemansquatch 5/9/22
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will soon join the EG club as today is the build date For my 2 dr EG basemansquatch!

I had been wondering what type stripe kit/color to buy.

After seeing all the spectacular sunlit EG’s on this thread I realized no stripes needed. What a fantastic color, and thanks for saving me $300!

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
My reservation was July 16th 2020. ordered July 2021. After a bunch of production setbacks it was built and delivered in 11/21. The dealer got greedy and I walked. Ordered this one the day I walked and here I am.... 2.3 auto.... couldn't be happier. I know the wait is long but once you get it that all melts away....
Thank you. That's 10-11 months from the date you ordered.

I ordered on 11/01/21, 2 door base with manual transmission. Just trying to estimate how long my wait might be??

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you. That's 10-11 months from the date you ordered.

I ordered on 11/01/21, 2 door base with manual transmission. Just trying to estimate how long my wait might be??
The 2nd one was six months. The first was 10mths.
Sponsored