Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s here!!! Picked it up in Missoula MT this morning and headed back home to Washington State! I love it! 🥰 can’t wait to start making it my own

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 353525C6-58BB-4E3E-A254-40FC75206458
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club A584BA71-9620-4C1C-A1D0-3C216A712594
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 45533075-51D3-4792-81D3-D82BDE8AC26A

Last edited:

Bigfuzzy17

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, BMW 428i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Happy weekend - Base EG non-squatch has arrived!

Ordered: 12/23/21
Built: 4/29/22
Shipped: 6/1/22
Delivered: 6/7/22

Aux Switches + Floor Mats w/carpet + Mod Bumper

Mods: courtesy of Wild Willies- Akins Ford in Winder GA

Fuel Shok Bronze 17x9 +20
BFG KO2 C-rated 285/70/17
Go Rhino DSS Slider Steps
Speedo Recal
Ceramic Tint
1.25" Level Lift
Aero Hood Deflector

Mods: Personal
Stubby Antenna
Mabett hardshell door pockets
Mabett Trunk storage tray liner
Mabett Rear seat rubberized liners
Mabbett Console tray insert
Ford Titanium Sill plates
4x 4" Kicker Speaker replacements [not installed yet]
IAG Soft top Assist [not installed yet - concerned about very recent forum complaints]
Console Grey Grab Handle
UGA Dawgs Custom Gear Shade [not installed yet]

First Impressions:
*Love the size and ride - went to Austin Off-Rodeo and fell in love with the comfort and grounded road feel - especially off-road - Base with mods is just as smooth
*First EG I have seen, and probably everyone else as I would have had fewer "stares" yesterday up in the N GA & NC MTNS if we were riding a camel
*Soft top is stiff as described by most members, tough to get the rear windows off/on yesterday and today, but I suspect will get easier over time with practice and use - also, the driver and passanger side clamps at the b-pillar are a pain in the a$$ as advertised. Confusing that there is only a release latch handle on the drivers side - after 7 months of manic daily Bronco6g.com research, I had not come across this - glad to see this is normal, but it is a challenge to close/open the top relative to these two latches.
*75 degrees outside and hot as hell in direct sun - Gearshade going on today!
*After 30 miles of FS Road riding, very glad I bought the step/rock sliders - would have been covered in rock chips otherwise.
*KO2's are truly quiet on and off road - I chose these 100% due to member feedback and couldnt be happier

Dealership Experience:
Should have listed this first - This was my 7th new vehicle from Akins Ford in Winder GA dating back to 1988. They have always provided 100% customer satisfaction and this time was no different.
I bought my wife a Bronco Sport in December and ordered the full size at the same time as delivery. Easy process and locked in 2021 pricing and followed their advice to avoid hard-top for 2022 delivery. The entire team here is great and Dayton, my salesman, kept me highly informed of the process.
Paid MSRP [2021] and Akins charges very low dealer fees. For both Sport and Bronco, time with Finance Manager was less than 15 minutes each. These guys have perfected the new car buying process.
Wild Willies Custom is part of the Akins Family and is onsite - Worked with Chad for months to help me make good choices and they completed all mods in less than two days and surpised me with a late FRI delivery. Market pricing with 100% transparency and these guys LOVE Broncos and Ford Pickup mods - if you have seen RealDealNeal videos you know what I mean.

Hope everyone gets their Bronco soon and look forward to meeting the Georgia Bronco members very soon!

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 1655125481023

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The stable is finally complete! It’s been tough only having driven my bronco a few days in the week and a half since I got it, but now I am all smiles! It was so worth the wait!
Glad you’re enjoying! What wheels are those?!

Sponsored

Charlie

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here's mine......4/18/22 Blend date, was supposed to be here May 23-29th, bumped to June 23-29th. Fingers crossed. To all who have gotten theirs, congrats and enjoy.

Ddeaner

Outer Banks
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The stable is finally complete! It’s been tough only having driven my bronco a few days in the week and a half since I got it, but now I am all smiles! It was so worth the wait!
Nice collection. What brand are those wheels?

whodatdubi

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, Gated Ferrari 360 Spider, '23 MB EQS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice collection. What brand are those wheels?
NXS Wheels SNO-6 2 piece Forged. Under the Schott family of wheels which includes 1221, NXS, Schott Wheels, and Metal FX

Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're an A-hole. Now you set the bar so high on pics, I'm going to need a professional to shoot mine...

Joking, those pics are so awesome.
Sponsored