Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my baby pic last week. This weekbis the scheduled delivery week.

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 7F7573C8-86EE-4403-9FD0-12846419BF00
My exact build. Blend date is today! Saving this pic just in case I don’t get an assembly line photo. Thanks!

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My exact build. Blend date is today! Saving this pic just in case I don’t get an assembly line photo. Thanks!
I didn't get one until 5 months after the vehicle was built, and just 13 days prior to 5 months of ownership, so apparently some people get them right away, and others many months later, but I didn't expect to get it as I didn't have a reservation.

Sponsored

Ddeaner

Outer Banks
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I want to see an eruption green heritage bronco.
Just buy the grill when it comes into the parts dept and get the bronco script letters from Amazon.

Sponsored

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Saw this the other day while out. It was a base model and dude didnt have his spare wheel and tire upgraded, so it looked goofy from the rear knowing the other wheels/tires were different but, this color combo looked great. Not a fan of the wheel design but, didnt know what they looked like until I took the pic. Still, the matte bronze with the green was nice.

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club IMG-0463

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Saw this the other day while out. It was a base model and dude didnt have his spare wheel and tire upgraded, so it looked goofy from the rear knowing the other wheels/tires were different but, this color combo looked great. Not a fan of the wheel design but, didnt know what they looked like until I took the pic. Still, the matte bronze with the green was nice.

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club IMG-0463
Something about this build looks strange. Idk if they lifted it and it's riding on smallish tires or just no leveling kit, but stance looks strange here.

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Something about this build looks strange. Idk if they lifted it and it's riding on smallish tires or just no leveling kit, but stance looks strange here.

Pretty sure no leveling kit. Couldnt quite tell if it was lifted but, tires (pretty sure the wheels, too) were definitely much larger than the stock tires that come with the base model steelies.
Sponsored