William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is the point of an Eruption Green thread if the folks posting photos use filters that make the colors look anything but the real color? I thought that's what instagram was for?.
Don't eruption green fans want to see eruption green Broncos?
I could be wrong here, never been on instagram. :unsure:
Some of these oversaturated pictures are kinda cartoonie. Adjust color levels but good lord don't saturate it to teh point of making it look instafake
Sponsored

Rockett

Big Bend
First Name
Rockett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Some of these oversaturated pictures are kinda cartoonie. Adjust color levels but good lord don't saturate it to teh point of making it look instafake
Having said that, I would still HAPPILY drive/own any of these filtered Broncos. Yes, I'm jealous.

Southern62

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my yours has been shipped email today!

Sponsored

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All I see so far is that mine is in production. Need to change to the other grill style ASAP..only thing I didn’t like in the OBX.

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love them both! The Bronco is better on the highway but I feel more confident in the Jeep off-road. The Bronco still does everything I ask of it but doesn't inspire the same confidence.

The Jeep feels smaller and more nimble. The Bronco is a fatty but more comfortable. Since more of my time is spent on road if I was forced to only have one I would keep the Bronco.

How about you?
Haven't gotten my July '21 Bronco order, I went ahead and bought a JLUR, so........I'm still in a 4 door. I tried a 2 door JL for a day or so, but between surfboards, mountain bikes, camping gear, it was just too tight. I'm still up for the 2 door bronco because it's a bit bigger, and I think I could pull it off as a 2 door.

I've very confident in my JLUR off-road however, and since I've basically only driven Jeeps, I have no issues with it on-road, especially compared to my previous JK and XJ.

I don't know what I'll end up doing.

Ducksworth

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon, 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven't gotten my July '21 Bronco order, I went ahead and bought a JLUR, so........I'm still in a 4 door. I tried a 2 door JL for a day or so, but between surfboards, mountain bikes, camping gear, it was just too tight. I'm still up for the 2 door bronco because it's a bit bigger, and I think I could pull it off as a 2 door.

I've very confident in my JLUR off-road however, and since I've basically only driven Jeeps, I have no issues with it on-road, especially compared to my previous JK and XJ.

I don't know what I'll end up doing.
I don't mind my Rubicon on road, just meant the Bronco is a bit better. I agree that the negativity around Jeeps handling on road are a bit overblown.

I totally understand the storage woes on the 2 door JL though, it gets a bit tight. Thankfully I have no kids so the back seat is never in either of them. I will say the back seat of the Jeep is SUPER easy to get out and I certainly prefer it to the folding back seats of the bronco.

2 door just made more sense to me for both vehicles. Its usually just me the wife and the dog so we don't need tons of space. The 4 door Bronco just looks odd to me, couldn't do it. But I totally understand the appeal of the 4 door.

judgefudge72

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 OBX High Sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Showroom shot:
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club BDC952EB-368E-4574-BF2A-296B6777DFEC

Officially one week into ownership. Still surreal seeing it sitting in my parking spot. Night and day compared to my old 21 Big Bend that I was driving for the past year.

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't mind my Rubicon on road, just meant the Bronco is a bit better. I agree that the negativity around Jeeps handling on road are a bit overblown.

I totally understand the storage woes on the 2 door JL though, it gets a bit tight. Thankfully I have no kids so the back seat is never in either of them. I will say the back seat of the Jeep is SUPER easy to get out and I certainly prefer it to the folding back seats of the bronco.

2 door just made more sense to me for both vehicles. Its usually just me the wife and the dog so we don't need tons of space. The 4 door Bronco just looks odd to me, couldn't do it. But I totally understand the appeal of the 4 door.
Completely agree with all of this, it's just my wife and I. I looked seriously at the 2 door JL. The 4 door Bronco looks strange to me as well from the side.

I would remove the seat from the JL as soon as I got it, that's the nice thing about it, but it's smaller. The Bronco has a bit more room which is nice, but.....the seat removal and/or fold is not conducive to the gear I'll need to throw in there. Ha, I'm constantly going back and forth between all 3...........

One huge advantage Bronco has right off the bat is that you can get SAS with a manual and a 2 door, 2 things Jeep doesn't have. 35's and a rear locker is really all I need for most of what I do, the rear locker has definitely been used, and I can get over a manual disconnect of the sway bar.

Poolboy1637

Big Bend
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Brought mine home this last Monday.......LOVING IT! Sorry for all the snow and dirt already.

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club BDC952EB-368E-4574-BF2A-296B6777DFEC
Love the wheel and tire choice.
Sponsored