Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not sure if this was posted.
It’s not much, but it’s the Carbonized Grey Badlands grill AND our new capable bumper for ‘22.

2318D975-FB23-4CD6-9929-810D74D43163.jpeg
Sponsored

snakeyes

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco "Billy" Wildtrac, Sasquatch A10
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would've preferred if they called it Everglades Green
I believe it's the old 70's Bronco "Mallard Green" they just brought back and tweaked a bit - I'm a BIG FAN of retro colors

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (SOLD IT 11/1/21) sharing wife's '21 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw this Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch in northern Michigan this morning. Looks absolutely amazing!!

I’m lucky enough to have a MY21 OBX Cactus Gray scheduled for production in November. If I was ordering a MY22 I’d definitely switch to Eruption Green. It looks that good in real life.

Eruption Green Bronco Badlands Sasquatch + Capable Bumper 4.jpeg

Eruption Green Bronco Badlands Sasquatch + Capable Bumper 3.jpeg

Eruption Green Bronco Badlands Sasquatch + Capable Bumper 2.jpeg

Eruption Green Bronco Badlands Sasquatch + Capable Bumper 1.jpeg

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where are all these Bronco's going??? So far here in so cal I see zip. I want a 2 door green with white top and grill, chrome bumpers and machine finish alu wheels, body match the flares. Just like my 70 was. I'll see it in 2023 at this rate.

bodie_38

First Name
Bodie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ELR, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Where are all these Bronco's going??? So far here in so cal I see zip. I want a 2 door green with white top and grill, chrome bumpers and machine finish alu wheels, body match the flares. Just like my 70 was. I'll see it in 2023 at this rate.
That’s exactly the Bronco (but white flares) I wanted when I had to “settle” for the red one to the left.

Sponsored

Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club Eruption Green Bronco Badlands Sasquatch + Capable Bumper 1

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club Eruption Green Bronco Badlands Sasquatch + Capable Bumper 1

if anyone could render this with a white hardtop that would be awesome

sgkartracer15

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah I agree, Eruption Green is begging for some sort of 'vintage' touches to really set it off. White top, white steelies, something (maybe not both at the same time, but who knows that shade of green would contrast very strongly with white)

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Really hope this is available on the base models. I know I'm in the minority here, but that green with the base steelies would look great.
Ask and you shall receive! Confirmed today with the MY22 B&P going live. Eruption Green available across the entire line of Bronco. This was stated by Levine a while back, but his word is sometimes code for "i lied".

Great render! Its got that hue of more an olive or military green which on at least my monitor looks great. My boss at work drives a 2008 F250 in Eruption Green which is rather dark, metallic green & honestly not real appealing. Will get some shots of it, but i doubt it will look accurate per everyone's different monitors. And now with the royal FU%# You to customers that Ford just announced, who knows if I will ever get a Bronco. But in the mean time I'm a green fan.

2008 F150 came in Forest Green, not Eruption Green (which is a brand new color for 2022). They are vastly different colors and especially the flake used in Eruption Green which has a gold/yellow color flop to it instead of emerald like Forest green does. You have to try pretty hard to get these colors confused for each other in person (of course everyone's monitor/screen will show colors differently)

EDIT: F150 and F250 only came in the same green, sorry for using an F150 as example, but the color will be the same

2008 F150 in Forest Green:

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 30636848[1]

Eruption Green:

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club C7C492AD-3C5A-4BE9-9D47-7CC50D59D8D4

30636848[1].jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Been watching this color as it develops for MY22 and it just dawned on me that it is extremely close to the Cedar Green color of my 1982 VW Scirocco. First pic is just old/bad pic with too much yellow in the film. Also had very thin gold pinstripes down side that accented it nicely.

cedar_gti_800.jpg

cedar_int.jpg

cedar_engine.jpg

Highlander

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a '93 Wrangler Sahara in that color combo...was awesome and loved it. However, to your point, it had a "spice" top and accents. Plus, a matching interior to tie it together. CG, MIC top, grill flares, door handles, mirrors, etc and black interior with EG?
Imagine how slick it would look if the hard top was a tan/brown color. Paired with the green and the brown or tan interior, it would be a slick combo. Kind of like the wranglers from the late 90s/early 2000s with their dark green and tan hard top combo.
😴

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I converted my 21-22 from VB-to-EG!
Also ordered my personal plate.
(But I have to run it on my Frontier Temporarily because I haven’t a Bronco VIN yet)
GETTING EXCITED!!! Now…….We Wait………………………….😴😴😴😴
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 7BC444B0-B5F0-4A21-BEBB-B961DFCD74D7
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 1D8A352E-24FC-448C-A9B0-53166C6E692D

KKCSHIPP

Base
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After watching/reading the forums here I ordered the base with 2.7/Auto and will build from there. My Bronco will be more of a DD for me, and some backroad driving but no rock-crawling type monster.
Sponsored