Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 1635793656462

Badlands Squatch for me. I'm pretty confident that I wont see it til end of 2022.. IF i'm lucky. My build has 7 Deadly sins of supply chain constraints....so it'll be a miracle (Hardtop, Tow, Lux, Squatch, 2.7,......) I guess i'll just stare at this image for the next year when i get the notice to convert to a 2023 ;-)
Sponsored

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Need to see some NEW green pics soon! Hopefully all you green machines will do just that. Would love to see the color in person as well.

Sponsored

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Found a few photos of a pre-production Eruption Green 2022 GT500 rolling off the line from over at Mustang6g. It doesn't look as impressive in these pics.

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 2022 Eruption Green GT500 1
You think this green doesn't look good here? For me this blows away any doubts I had moving to this color. I think this looks amazing.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks pretty damn good to me!

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You think this green doesn't look good here? For me this blows away any doubts I had moving to this color. I think this looks amazing.
Black wheels are absolutely disgusting, I can't believe Ford uses them on production vehicles. They completely ruin the look of cars, even the Cobra, which i don't say lightly. The painted black wheels, bumper, and rear insert just completely wash away the sharpness of this green. At least the Sasquatch wheels have the silver ring to break things up a bit, maybe that's why I think it looks better on the Bronco. The Wildtraks will look like this as well with the black grilles and mirrors, i'm not sure who signed off on it at Ford, but it's gaudy as hell. The Rapid Red is equally as terrible looking with the black painted parts.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Black wheels are absolutely disgusting, I can't believe Ford uses them on production vehicles. They completely ruin the look of cars, even the Cobra, which i don't say lightly. The painted black wheels, bumper, and rear insert just completely wash away the sharpness of this green. At least the Sasquatch wheels have the silver ring to break things up a bit, maybe that's why I think it looks better on the Bronco. The Wildtraks will look like this as well with the black grilles and mirrors, i'm not sure who signed off on it at Ford, but it's gaudy as hell. The Rapid Red is equally as terrible looking with the black painted parts.
I'm not a fan of the black painted mirrors or the grills either, kind of cheapens the look I think, but I prefer the the black wheels with the black ring.

Black accents aside though, just looking at the paint, I think these are the best pictures of the color I've seen, only hope I like it as much on a Bronco.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This color has really grown on me. I've been driving around with a piece of foam board and a speed shell painted in Eruption green for the last month or so. I am liking it. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh, in the sun and in the shade.. I have made piece with the color shifting as it does not turn teal, more golden yellow. Just need to see it on a full car in person. As mentioned in another thread, I think a set of shiny rims like this will set it off.
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 1973-ford-bronco-10363-miles-mallard-blue-suv-302cid-v8-3-speed-manual-4

Sponsored

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found a few photos of a pre-production Eruption Green 2022 GT500 rolling off the line from over at Mustang6g. It doesn't look as impressive in these pics.

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 1973-ford-bronco-10363-miles-mallard-blue-suv-302cid-v8-3-speed-manual-4
Love this color even more
Can’t wait to see one in person!
Who ever gets their green first needs to post some videos in all different light

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Agree 100% on black wheels looking like crap. Just slap steelies on there.

However, we must all remember what factory lighting does to paint colors having gone through the Stig (thoughts and prayers!) and the factory Bronco pics. This is an over-abundance of florescent lighting which gives suuuuuuper strange hues and flop to metallic colors and tri-coats.

Having gone through painting one of my classic cars in green, i'll also chime in that cell phone camera processor chips do NOT handle processing the color green very well. It's just their weak point and you get a lot of variation between your eyes and camera. I've held my phone up to a dozen spray-outs of the greens I was choosing and on-screen every single one of them looked drastically off from what I was seeing in person.

Ultimately we know that AEG has a lot of yellow/gold in it, so that's nothing new, and this lighting won't allow the real green hues to come out.

Example in daylight how much gold/yellow there is.
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club EAE95629-9E4D-43FA-A661-74E3FCA46C05

And also how much dark green there is when not in direct light.
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club Bronco_Eruption Green_07

AEG is a very dynamic color, it seems, so much so that we won't have a solid grasp on it until people report back with real-world feedback.

Thank you very much for the re-posted pics!!!

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That GT500 in EG looks amazing.

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That close up pic of the Cobra on the front fender solidified my choice. Originally I had Race Red but I'm no longer looking back. Thanks for posting.

After looking at PeterH's beauty it has me re-thinking a shiny wheel versus a gray equipt.

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm looking forward to this green matched with my black steelies.
Sponsored