First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In my opinion, how this thing should roll off the factory line......... a photoshop edit to the original release photos of the Eruption Green Bronco. Color matched roof and fender flares. Removed the bull bar (in the original photo). Changed the standard Sasquatch wheels to look like the Wildtrack/First Edition wheels: aka black beauty rings (from the original photo).

Note: I organized/paid for this edit but did not perform it myself, thanks to Reddit user tropical_eye for bringing my desired configuration to life. I'm back and forth between Badlands squatch or Wildtrack but really love the green. Black has moved to #2 choice. Will likely come down to interior color preference really between the two models.. will be $2k cheaper to go Wildtrak and loose the stay bar disconnect. It would also save the hassle of painting the Badlands wheel rings and grill black as well, however I'm leaning towards the Badlands route..... anyways, hope you guys like to drool over this.

Should be full size image if you click on it. Any issues DM me.

Ford Bronco Edit 9-5-2021.jpg
Also try with the mirrors being gloss black too.
Sponsored

AMICHDEC

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In my opinion, how this thing should roll off the factory line......... a photoshop edit to the original release photos of the Eruption Green Bronco. Color matched roof and fender flares. Removed the bull bar (in the original photo). Changed the standard Sasquatch wheels to look like the Wildtrack/First Edition wheels: aka black beauty rings (from the original photo).

Note: I organized/paid for this edit but did not perform it myself, thanks to Reddit user tropical_eye for bringing my desired configuration to life. I'm back and forth between Badlands squatch or Wildtrack but really love the green. Black has moved to #2 choice. Will likely come down to interior color preference really between the two models.. will be $2k cheaper to go Wildtrak and loose the stay bar disconnect. It would also save the hassle of painting the Badlands wheel rings and grill black as well, however I'm leaning towards the Badlands route..... anyways, hope you guys like to drool over this.

Should be full size image if you click on it. Any issues DM me.

Ford Bronco Edit 9-5-2021.jpg
Iā€™m actually having the exact dilemma. Prob go WT and order painted fenders, another option is going with OBX and saving 5K (without squatch) and doing the 4WP coil overs and wheels I actually want. All in all, first world problems right?!

OP
OP
b1lf

b1lf

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it looks better with the black flares and mirror caps. But that's why they offer different models. Different strokes for different folks.
I could see thatā€¦ I guess the biggest thing for me is the MIC roof. Perhaps Iā€™ll paint just that green first (plus beauty rings and grill black) - and go from there.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still would love to see a white mod top w/ Eruption Green combo on a 4 door. Someone did it for a 2 door but havenā€™t seen a 4 door render. Would love to combine that with white Fifteen52 Analog HD wheels.

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok..Ok..I see you Green

Sponsored

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Do you mean steel rear bumper? My Ford dealer gave me a Badlands for 2 days and I could have sworn it had a plastic rear bumper....
Damm that is a nice dealer... I need to a Bronco sleep over ha ha.

Deleted member 21681

Would be great for hiding your Lucky Charms waaaaay the hell out in the backwoods where those damned kids canā€™t steal them.

edit: donā€™t mind me, Iā€™m still disappointed itā€™s not more of a military green.

OP
OP
b1lf

b1lf

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would be great for hiding your Lucky Charms waaaaay the hell out in the backwoods where those damned kids canā€™t steal them.

edit: donā€™t mind me, Iā€™m still disappointed itā€™s not more of a military green.
I have a thing for deep emerald / sapphire green...

I've owned black cars my entire life, but I somewhat regret not trying to get an "Oxford Green" BMW M3 for my latest car. I went Jet Black instead.

BMW Oxford Green can look black with minimal lighting, or a bright green in direct sunlight.

53347862e8666a3f332dd823fecd1844.jpg

Ford Bronco Eruption Green Bronco Sasquatch rendered with: COLOR MATCHED Roof, Fender Flares & Black Beauty Rings oxford green_1129847192

3474c57fa2f146b769b758d807ffb74e.jpg

I don't think Ford's Eruption Green is a match to this... in fact the O.G. can look a bit teal/green in certain conditions (above)... but once I saw the Bronco offered in a metallic green I think I have to go with this instead of black yet again.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Love the joke. And I agree. I'm surprised they went with such a heavy metallic. I still think it looks good even though I would've preferred a more OD color.

Deleted member 21681

Love the joke. And I agree. I'm surprised they went with such a heavy metallic. I still think it looks good even though I would've preferred a more OD color.
I donā€™t think it looks bad or anything, but itā€™s not what I was hoping for. There are a few ā€œmilitary greenā€/ā€œdark greenā€ wranglers in my area and theyā€™re just damned pretty, especially with darker rims and the top down (was a great weekend for that here and the topless wranglers weā€™re out in-force).
As it stands, Iā€™m pretty well-set on A51 and a darker green would probably be the only thing that could sway me.

(Also, to OP: great job on the render. Really nice work. Was too busy being snarky to remember to mention that earlier)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

bodie_38

First Name
Bodie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ELR, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

b1lf,
Love your render (and I'd buy that) but I'd like it better with white painted roof and white fender flares. I think I would also like a white grill with either body color or silver/chrome bezel and silver/chrome wheels. Basically my old '71, but green.

Bronco 22 004.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RLW

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thatā€™s lame. Wish they included a solid steel one.

Thanks for the info.
Plastic doesn't rust on the top part that gets boots and washing machine corners on it, much better surface - Rubicon's are also steel with plastic top in rear.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hold up, you paid for this when someone could have done it here for free? Okay.

OP
OP
b1lf

b1lf

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hold up, you paid for this when someone could have done it here for free? Okay.
Great! Go ahead and do the renders that the other members requested just in this thread. Green with white roof and white flares.... Green body and green roof with black mirrors and black fenders. Another render with specifically the Fifteen52 Analog HD wheels that @JTBros requested in Post #16.

Oh and turn it around within 1 hour. Thank you!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great! Go ahead and do the renders that the other members requested just in this thread. Green with white roof and white flares.... Green body and green roof with black mirrors and black fenders. Another render with specifically the Fifteen52 Analog HD wheels that @JTBros requested in Post #16.

Oh and turn it around within 1 hour. Thank you!
Lol Iā€™d rather watch you pay. āœŒ
Sponsored