Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In my opinion, how this thing should roll off the factory line......... a photoshop edit to the original release photos of the Eruption Green Bronco. Color matched roof and fender flares. Removed the bull bar (in the original photo). Changed the standard Sasquatch wheels to look like the Wildtrack/First Edition wheels: aka black beauty rings (from the original photo).

Note: I organized/paid for this edit but did not perform it myself, thanks to Reddit user tropical_eye for bringing my desired configuration to life. I'm back and forth between Badlands squatch or Wildtrack but really love the green. Black has moved to #2 choice. Will likely come down to interior color preference really between the two models.. will be $2k cheaper to go Wildtrak and loose the stay bar disconnect. It would also save the hassle of painting the Badlands wheel rings and grill black as well, however I'm leaning towards the Badlands route..... anyways, hope you guys like to drool over this.

Should be full size image if you click on it. Any issues DM me.

Ford Bronco Eruption Green Bronco Sasquatch rendered with: COLOR MATCHED Roof, Fender Flares & Black Beauty Rings 51633988346_3462b14cd2_o

Edit: Render #2 with MIC flares & mirrors:

Ford Bronco Eruption Green Bronco Sasquatch rendered with: COLOR MATCHED Roof, Fender Flares & Black Beauty Rings 51633988346_3462b14cd2_o
Bronco Render #2 10-27-2021 by B1LF, on Flickr
You won’t see it, but I am drooling.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It does add something to have painted fender flares.

Mostly adding something that will have to be re-painted pretty much immediately if you actually drive the off-road focused vehicle off road.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great except for the color matched roof and flares and the black beauty rings
Sponsored