First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, SAS, Mic, 2.7, Lux, MR701
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This Eruption Green Bronco Wildtrak has had the following done by Detail Solutions Midwest:

Ceramic coating
XPEL Stealth PPF wrap
Custom side graphics
Racing Stripes
XPEL window tint

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 8.jpg

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 6.jpg

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 7.jpg

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 3.jpg

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 1.jpg

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 2.jpg

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 5.jpg

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 4.jpg
I've got an EG BL 4door on order and have looked at doing exactly this, it's looks fantastic btw. However, the cost of XPEL PPF is really high. Can you share what you paid for the installation and the product? I'm, keen to know if it's just my area(Austin,TX).

Also, do you have any pic of it outside in the sun, interested to know if the paint still picks up that blueish hue.

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've got an EG BL 4door on order and have looked at doing exactly this, it's looks fantastic btw. However, the cost of XPEL PPF is really high. Can you share what you paid for the installation and the product? I'm, keen to know if it's just my area(Austin,TX).

Also, do you have any pic of it outside in the sun, interested to know if the paint still picks up that blueish hue.
You have to "shop" around for quotes.

It seems they can vary quite a bit. In my direct area, it's going to be $6-7K.
Someone on the forum sent me contacts that are about 1 hour from me that should come in around $3500-$4K. I have to contact them once my Bronco comes in.

For those asking: Always the graphics go on top of the PPF.
My car has a full Xpel front end wrap and we put the graphics on the top of the wrap.
They said you'll feel the ridge of the graphics slightly and they can affect the adhesion of the PPF, so they always put the graphics on over top.

IMG_3617.jpg

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, SAS, Mic, 2.7, Lux, MR701
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Don't worry about the extra pics, just seen this - https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tin-stealth-ppf-wrap-with-black-bumper.59951/
Sponsored