Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Your Bronco looks freaking awesome and I'm sure plenty of folks are going to be following your lead.

Just one tech question. Why the Ceramic coating before the Xpel wrap?

I would think the wrap would protect your paint just fine and make the ceramic unnecessary.

Thanks

I would think that he had them put the wrap on, then ceramic coat the wrap. This way the wrap has greater protectiona and will last longer before needing replacing/removal.
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a thing of beauty.
The EG really works with the Stealth. I would like to see some sunny-day outside pics as well, personally.

I too love the graphics, each style calls to me on its own, but not so sure it all works together quite as well as a blended style.

The mountains give it a cool, exploration-ready vibe and I dig it.
The offset stripe is a really cool rally-performance type trend I like and hope it isn't overdone to where we see too much of it, making it the "Oakley windshield decal" of the 2020's.

I like the side stripe where it graduates to hashlines at the rear terminus.

I think it would look best (just personal opinion here) with EITHER:

Offset stripe and side stripes only, no hood bump blackout to confuse the flow.
or
Mountain graphics as it is with a geo-style (think topo map) hood bump overlay.

Personally I feel it either needs to sporty vibe or the adventure vibe, but not both on the same vehicle.

Regardless, love the overall look of the stealth on top of the EG. Makes it a softer green, and one that should have been a factory color.

I'm not a PPF $5K kinda guy, as I paint and can paint one for that (or less), but I do understand the reasons for it, and they are all valid arguments for it.
Just that my mind can't justify the cost of a paint job itself vs. vinyl.
But there again, any time the owner wants, they can strip it and have factory-fresh, nice paint again if they tire of the look. Once it's sanded and painted, ya got what ya got.

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Get rid of that soft top and its perfect.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ingsy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks so much for posting this - it is the first EG w/ Stealth that I have seen. Looks amazing.

Sponsored

Ice_GopherFC

Black Diamond
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had an 05 Ranger; 95 Dakota; 2017 Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If that's how the color came, I would like it. Knowing how much it is hiding the dynamic character of the EG below, it's a pass for me.

Shark1247

Badlands
First Name
Kelly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This Eruption Green Bronco Wildtrak has had the following done by Detail Solutions Midwest:

Ceramic coating
XPEL Stealth PPF wrap
Custom side graphics
Racing Stripes
XPEL window tint

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 8.jpg

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 6.jpg

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 7.jpg

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 3.jpg

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 1.jpg

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 2.jpg

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 5.jpg

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 4.jpg
Thats perfect. I may match that on mine.

SasBLSven

Badlands
First Name
Steen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dayum, that looks amazing!

jwrshaffer

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This may be a stupid question but is the wrap transparent, making the actual Eruption Green transparent or is a similar green wrap? I love the look and am planning to wrap my roof, once I get mine.

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This Eruption Green Bronco Wildtrak has had the following done by Detail Solutions Midwest:

Ceramic coating
XPEL Stealth PPF wrap
Custom side graphics
Racing Stripes
XPEL window tint

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 8.jpg

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 6.jpg

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 7.jpg

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 3.jpg

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 1.jpg

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 2.jpg

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 5.jpg

Sponsored

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ceramic coating
XPEL Stealth PPF wrap
Custom side graphics
Racing Stripes
XPEL window tint

Eruption Green Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped + Graphics + Racing Stripes 4.jpg
Stealth over graphics or graphics over stealth?

JScheier

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr Wildtrak, '11 BMW M3, '96 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This may be a stupid question but is the wrap transparent, making the actual Eruption Green transparent or is a similar green wrap? I love the look and am planning to wrap my roof, once I get mine.
So you have a wrap, and you have PPF. The one above is PPF, which is a clear protection film (PPF is Paint Protection Film) a few mils thick that can be clear (crystal clear) or matte (aka stealth). What you are seeing above is an Eruption Green bronco covered with a matte PPF product.

Wraps are usually colored vinyl sheeting that can change the color of the vehicle. They are not transparent though and while they can add protection, they are usually thinner than the PPF products.

jwrshaffer

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So you have a wrap, and you have PPF. The one above is PPF, which is a clear protection film (PPF is Paint Protection Film) a few mils thick that can be clear (crystal clear) or matte (aka stealth). What you are seeing above is an Eruption Green bronco covered with a matte PPF product.

Wraps are usually colored vinyl sheeting that can change the color of the vehicle. They are not transparent though and while they can add protection, they are usually thinner than the PPF products.
Thanks for the clarification. That was really helpful. I would do the PFF on the body and some sort of white vinyl wrap on the roof.

I love it.

mmmeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I recommend grabbing some pinch weld covers from JCF to complete the black lower look. It made a night and day difference on mine to hide the painted, unfinished looking metal down there.
Sponsored