ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do all Bronco series include the base model? Sorry for such a stupid question but I just want to confirm I can get eruption green on my base Sasquatch

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New colours look good.
… ‘new’ colours. Funny. I haven’t seen any of the ‘old’ colours in person yet. 😒

RHW

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do all Bronco series include the base model? Sorry for such a stupid question but I just want to confirm I can get eruption green on my base Sasquatch
Base is a Trim, You should be good to go (Based on the video announcement)

srjod

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can I switch my Area 51 Badlands to either of these colors? Not build date yet, only an order through the dealer.

Sponsored

JMcBronco

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously? No more AMB? A reveal night order and I can't my color now? This sucks.
Yes.... This really sucks for me too. I fell in love with AMB. "Stay Pumped about your Bronco" that no longer exists. @Ford Motor Company - I thought you might honor discontinued colors for people who've been waiting over a year for it. I'm canceling my order and the F150 Lightning too. You've lost me.

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If the green was more like this, I would be down. I don’t think I’m digging EG.
I'm colorblind. The two greens look nearly identical to my eye so I'm quite happy. And, really, that's all that matters, right? :)

DBrab_1914

Outer Banks
First Name
Donte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hate that we lost Antimatter Blue. That was literally the color I was planning to choose on my build once the order back for MY22 opened. I just don’t understand getting rid of colors when Ford could have just added 3 new colors or hell even replace AMB with Oil Slick Blue/Purple from the ‘22 Ford Mustang 🤷🏾‍♂️🙄🤦🏾‍♂️. I do like Eruption Green but I just don’t know if I want a green vehicle. Blue is my favorite color and Velocity Blue is just too bright in my opinion. I guess it’s now between Area 51, Eruption Green, and Carbonized Gray. Come on Ford bring back AMB or add Oil Slick Blue/Purple!!!

35ECE618-4609-4D14-93C7-59C60DEB4DC7.jpeg

6CD44A1C-3934-4CF7-B87D-F610554D1F72.jpeg

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's it I'm tapping out. I'll revisit Ford Bronco in 4 or 5 years, maybe. I had just about every deadly sin possible but the killer was the painted top for which I was not willing to compromise. I was pushed out to MY23. Like it or not I spent weeks trying to decide on color and had settled in for Rapid Red, and ultimately placed my order and laid down a $1000 dollar deposit. That's it, I'm pulling the plug. I was a day one reservation holder, bit for anyone thinking my departure will move them up in the line, well as I stated I was MY23 given my requirements. Good luck everybody!
Good luck, we get it and understand the final straw moment. Lot of folks probably there right with you.

As to moving up in line, the allocation will be used for an additional dealer order is my guess, so they will likely move back in line.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

An Eruption Green SAS OBX with roast sounds A+.

Reactions: DHC

Sponsored

Charlie

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well Hell!!!! Who knew that when I did my build last year I would pick the Unicorn out of the herd. WT w/Squatch, 2.7L, AMB, Black Painted Top amongst all of the other deadly sins. I've been waiting since 96' I guess I'll just have to see what color I may get to pick from in 23', 24' or who knows when.:mad:

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

As a Mallard fan from day one, I think this is pretty dang close so I am encouraged. It appears to be an overcast day and I'm curious to see just how bright it gets in the full sun - hopefully the metallic is not so strong that it looks cheap. I think it would look great with roast MGV.
final point - that grille on the red concept is pretty cool and if someone did one that said "FORD" in the original style letters and spacing I'd be all over that

Ford Bronco Eruption Green & Hot Pepper Red Metallic coming for 2022 Bronco. Antimatter Blue, Lightning Blue and Rapid Red Going Away 1629556173449

ik_fk

First Edition
First Name
Sultan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC200 and 21 BRONCO FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The new colors are nice and all but at the cost of the three other colors that a lot of people love it's not worth it.
I think ford should keep all the old colors because they are used in other cars too and We should make a petition to keep all colors and bring in the new ones in the lineup without removing others. remember ford always listens to Us.

And I found this color chart of people's order.
The colors getting removed got a total of 15.5% of broncos ordered.

Ford Bronco Eruption Green & Hot Pepper Red Metallic coming for 2022 Bronco. Antimatter Blue, Lightning Blue and Rapid Red Going Away ford color chart

Last edited:

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder What the new interior colors are?
Ford Bronco Eruption Green & Hot Pepper Red Metallic coming for 2022 Bronco. Antimatter Blue, Lightning Blue and Rapid Red Going Away 18BD1E72-E01E-4373-85F8-87AD43710E8F
Sponsored