First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Corvette - 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For any newcomers to this thread that don't want to read through 37 pages, I'll give you a recap.

-Several pictures of an Eruption Green colored Bronco are posted, along with a single render of some chili pepper colored Bronco

-Several pages of: "Eruption Green? WTF does that even mean?!" "How does 'Eruption' and 'Green' go together?" "Were the color designers drunk when they chose this name?!"

-"This green is disgusting!"

-"This green is beautiful!"

-"Not my type of green, but since Ford F***ed me out of my Antimatter Blue, I guess I'll have to choose the next closest color... Oxford White."

-Page 6, some idiot posts a 'render' of a Bronco colored with the green gas can and compares it to Eruption Green.. What a moron.

-"They're getting rid of AMB?!" "NOOOOOO, NOT MY ANTIMATTER BLACK!" "I need antimatter blue in my life... without it, my life seems so dark."

-"No more Rapid Red?! That's it! I'm cancelling my reservation and buying a Toyota Prius!"

-"Eruption Green? More like erection green, ha ha ha ha."

-"Ford F***s everything up! They can't get anything right! I hate them! I was going to pay Ford $60,000, but not now!" (oh you still will)

-"I want tan, I guess maybe in the year 2032 I will get it."
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you feel the need to call someone out, at least tell the whole story. I also agreed they were probably right to wait. My point was the poster was giving up way to easy.
I am not calling anyone out specifically, but I have noticed that there has been increased friction on the forum. Don't get me wrong, I have always been a bit abrasive and I give as good as I get, so I am definitely not calling out anyone specific. I would have mentioned you by name, if I was. I was referring more to the general tone of the forum.

So apologies if you feel that I was calling you out, I wasn't, it was intentional that I didn't put your name in there (there are people who have been far more abrasive).

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your kidding, right? Red and yellow make Orange. Blue and yellow make green. With the three primary colors, Red, Blue, and yellow. And the three secondary primary colors, orange, green and violet. Most shades of color are possible. But it's not that simple.
Glad you caught that... LOL. Yes, I was kidding.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My dealer had one of these on the lot when my Sister was buying a new vehicle. To me, it looks close to Rapid Red with a little more pop.
I had mentioned in my earlier post that the jury was still out, for me, on Hot Pepper Red and it was mostly because it reminds me a lot of the Flare Red Pearl that was the factory color on the '88 2-DR Nissan Pathfinder I had.

It looked best with black and /or grey trim and/or wheels, while chrome and polished stuff looked out of place with it. I also remember it being a nice deep red when you looked at it from one angle, then taking on an orange-ish tone when looked at from another angle.

I didn't hate the color but I also wasn't in love with it, just like how I felt about Rapid Red.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am not calling anyone out specifically, but I have noticed that there has been increased friction on the forum. Don't get me wrong, I have always been a bit abrasive and I give as good as I get, so I am definitely not calling out anyone specific. I would have mentioned you by name, if I was. I was referring more to the general tone of the forum.

So apologies if you feel that I was calling you out, I wasn't, it was intentional that I didn't put your name in there (there are people who have been far more abrasive).
Since I was the only one that posted such a comment, I knew you were referring to me. No need to try and hide. I'm not afraid to be called out if you feel it's justified. My feeling was you took my remarks out of context to fit your agenda and turned into something completely different than what I actually meant.

Sponsored

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For any newcomers to this thread that don't want to read through 37 pages, I'll give you a recap.

-Several pictures of an Eruption Green colored Bronco are posted, along with a single render of some chili pepper colored Bronco

-Several pages of: "Eruption Green? WTF does that even mean?!" "How does 'Eruption' and 'Green' go together?" "Were the color designers drunk when they chose this name?!"

-"This green is disgusting!"

-"This green is beautiful!"

-"Not my type of green, but since Ford F***ed me out of my Antimatter Blue, I guess I'll have to choose the next closest color... Oxford White."

-Page 6, some idiot posts a 'render' of a Bronco colored with the green gas can and compares it to Eruption Green.. What a moron.

-"They're getting rid of AMB?!" "NOOOOOO, NOT MY ANTIMATTER BLACK!" "I need antimatter blue in my life... without it, my life seems so dark."

-"No more Rapid Red?! That's it! I'm cancelling my reservation and buying a Toyota Prius!"

-"Eruption Green? More like erection green, ha ha ha ha."

-"Ford F***s everything up! They can't get anything right! I hate them! I was going to pay Ford $60,000, but not now!" (oh you still will)

-"I want tan, I guess maybe in the year 2032 I will get it."
I caught a reply ban in the fake funeral crying thread for antimatter black for pointing out half the people crying about it ordered different color broncos

Oops

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since I was the only one that posted such a comment, I knew you were referring to me. No need to try and hide. I'm not afraid to be called out if you feel it's justified. My feeling was you took my remarks out of context to fit your agenda and turned into something completely different than what I actually meant.
Seriously, if I was trying to refer to you, I would would have said @Bronc-O. The criticism of using your comment about the number of posts as an example of what I was thinking is 100% spot on, but I don't think that is typical of your posts.

Anyway, have a great night, I am going to watch some boxing.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only thing that would have me hating having a VIN anymore now is if they released a "Mojito" green like jeep. Otherwise, I wouldn't want to switch cyber orange for anything else

Sponsored

1950KTgas

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2016 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
definitely like the Green. Probably would have ordered that instead of Kodiak Brown if available.
I like the brown through very much , looking forward to getting my Sport some year.

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The new colors are nice and all but at the cost of the three other colors that a lot of people love it's not worth it.
I think ford should keep all the old colors because they are used in other cars too and We should make a petition to keep all colors and bring in the new ones in the lineup without removing others. remember ford always listens to Us.

And I found this color chart of people's order.
The colors getting removed got a total of 15.5% of broncos ordered.

Ford Bronco Eruption Green & Hot Pepper Red Metallic coming for 2022 Bronco. Antimatter Blue, Lightning Blue and Rapid Red Going Away download (6)
Interesting how little black is here. Carbonized grey is also a surprise to me. Thanks for sharing.

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll be honest, I love both the green and the red-thats-actually-orange.

However, I think it is complete and utter bullshit what Ford is doing to paying/loyal reservation holders with the AMB and RR colors. RR was an extremely close 3rd choice, so I sorta feel their pain. I specifically went priority 99 to wait for the green, and now that it's out and while I do love it - I feel so bad for everyone losing their choices that I can't pick green and endorse Ford's BS.

Also the name of the green is just fucking awful.

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still waiting on tan or lite brown non-metallic. Did change from race red to erection green.

Charles Miller

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What about the Heritage colors? Is this considered one? I was hoping for a sun burst.
Sponsored