Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I sure do hope they get rid of the trim specific interior accent colors, because this green is gorgeous but will look like ass with the blue accents of Black Diamond or yellow of Badlands.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you need to get out more LOL

Ford Bronco Eruption Green & Hot Pepper Red Metallic coming for 2022 Bronco. Antimatter Blue, Lightning Blue and Rapid Red Going Away 25A94D04-86C0-4FF1-90AA-64ABCF7C91C6
Ha ha, aside from whether burgundy is red, I feel like those must have been purchased in other parts of the country. :)

orange_methodology

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No offense, but Hot Pepper Red in certain light/angles reminds me of the color of a persimmon. Not really diggin' it. Eruption Green looks amazing, though. Will be switching my order from Carbonized Gray to Eruption Green as soon as possible.

Sponsored

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Green? AMB? Why not both?

561ED34E-63AF-4072-BC18-365A7D8ACBBA.jpeg

Buddy Lee

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Storm V8 & Lincoln Mark IX prototype
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For what it's worth, I was at the Off Roadeo today, and they were asking about our builds in orientation.

I told them mine and said "well, it WAS AMB, but I guess not any more"

The instructor said "OK let's go ahead and address this... From what Ford has told us, if you've already reserved it and it was that color but gets pushed to 22, you'll still get that color AS LONG AS IT'S ALREADY ORDERED.

SO is that's correct, I'm still going to get my AMB
I believe Ford, to make things right, will be putting FE builds and bad batch Broncos on hold to clear out all the AMB and Rapid Red builds before EOY. This is based on code found when applying Fibonacci Sequence to the letters in the recent Ford press release regarding colors. This has been successful in the past, as when I applied it to the last production email I got "Drink Blue Oval...tine". I am still working on deciphering the full meaning, but there is for sure something there. To learn more, you can use your Ford Pass Points to purchase the new Bronco decoder ring. Stay tuned for more details...
-Little Orphan Annie

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Soooo, does this mean theyre keeping velocity blue🤞🏻🙏🏼???

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I believe Ford, to make things right, will be putting FE builds and bad batch Broncos on hold to clear out all the AMB and Rapid Red builds before EOY. This is based on code found when applying Fibonacci Sequence to the letters in the recent Ford press release regarding colors. This has been successful in the past, as when I applied it to the last production email I got "Drink Blue Oval...tine". I am still working on deciphering the full meaning, but there is for sure something there. To learn more, you can use your Ford Pass Points to purchase the new Bronco decoder ring. Stay tuned for more details...
-Little Orphan Annie
until I hear from ford directly , via email , PM , or a general announcement SAYING that your / our chosen colors will not be built unless I change it. ( I am a Rapid Red and staying put ) reservation was 12/22/20 & ordered 1/20/21 . will not change it until I personally hear different > I want my RR OBX

Sponsored

Keldel

First Edition
First Name
Kellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Someone correct me if this is wrong, but I though that it was not possible for you to have this choice. I believe that if you are already scheduled for production then you can't change your colour, and if you are not scheduled for production at this time then your Bronco will not be a MY21 and AMB will not be available for it. Or is that just for hard tops and soft tops are still being scheduled?

I am under the impression that we all have to reorder when MY22 order banks open later this year. Again as above though, please someone correct me if this is wrong.
544, member: 8541"]
Someone correct me if this is wrong, but I though that it was not possible for you to have this choice. I believe that if you are already scheduled for production then you can't change your colour, and if you are not scheduled for production at this time then your Bronco will not be a MY21 and AMB will not be available for it. Or is that just for hard tops and soft tops are still being scheduled?

I am under the impression that we all have to reorder when MY22 order banks open later this year. Again as above though, please someone correct me if this is wrong.
[/QUOTE]
We still have our place in the order line. But will have to go in to Ford to change colors for the 2022 models, if its a discontinued color on the 2021

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
until I hear from ford directly , via email , PM , or a general announcement SAYING that your / our chosen colors will not be built unless I change it. ( I am a Rapid Red and staying put ) reservation was 12/22/20 & ordered 1/20/21 . will not change it until I personally hear different > I want my RR OBX
They are building 2021's through 12/10, so if you're scheduled before then, you got your RR. 12/13 is Job# 1 for 2022's. That's when the color changes go into effect.

SasquatchBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your mom
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you are not scheduled for a build already and are hoping to get RR or AMB you are SOL.

Quote for reference:

"For owners who have a schedule order in this color, you should be in good shape. If your order is not scheduled, you will have to switch colors for 2022MY"

Notice it says "have a schedule order", and not just "have an order". Two different things.