First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, they screwed the pooch on the green. Far too dark, almost as bad as AMB. Too bad, it had potential. The red/orange though, is absolutely amazing.
My 2018 Focus ST, one of the last vehicles built at MAP before Ranger change-over, is that color. Looks orange in overcast, but very bright red in direct sun

IMG_4072.JPG

ST-HPR.JPG

MacMarauder

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was excited for green but I’m not feeling it after seeing on the Bronco. I can’t put my finger on it exactly but it just doesn’t work for me.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I get the AMB crowd being upset, but realistically it had a very low take rate and was constantly mocked on here and elsewhere online. Not surprised they ditched it.
Ford probably made the decision by simply taking away the 3 least ordered colors and done. You don't see many green vehicles on the road. This will likely be 22 only and then gone.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If no colored tops in such the next couple of years, I would like to see this with BL grill and roast interior option or even grey.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Of course lightning blue is going away, it was only available on the first edition models, duh!
Well it's confirmation Ford isn't doing the Toyota thing and having a color be exclusive to the top trim for a year before making it more widely available

Sponsored

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stoked for everybody that was looking forward to green, it looks great. Hot pepper replacing rapid though? Meh… No. there’s a high likely hood that I’m just butthurt as I was going rapid for MY22. Acctually, I’m almost positive that’s it. Be that as it may, I just don’t think it’s as visually appealing and from the low take rate it had on the ranger I’m guessing others feel the same. Bummed, but oh well. A51 it is

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Eruption Green with bronze wheels will look outstanding. Maybe a tan top and tan leather seats. I'm getting old school Eddie Bauer vibes.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Race Red in person actually looks MUCH more similar to the Rapid Red renders than the Race Red renders... which makes me wonder what Rapid Red actually looks like.
Race Red in person looks orange/red. In bright sun it has a distinct orange tint.
Race Red looks like a deep 3D metallic version of the Candy Apple Red on my 08 Mustang. (in my avatar pic)

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that green looks hot! I ordered AMB and got scheduled for 9/13 yesterday, so I'm good. Eruption Green is going to turn heads on the road. I think they nailed that color.
Sponsored