O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am beyond thrilled with this color. And for people saying the name is dumb or green sucks on vehicles... SHHHHhhhh... Let people who are stoked enjoy this victory. I'm also shocked the lost AMB & Rapid Red, you'd really think they'd dump a gray. I'm ready to go from 99 to 19 right now damn it!

bk1287

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone know if the bronco sport is getting color changes? Sent a tweet to Mike, but no response yet.

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford should be required to fill all orders with discontinued colors before moving on to MY22. Personally I think any Broncos that were converted to orders before the deadline should all be MY21, even if that means that the next Model Year would be 2023.
legally, you cannot build a model year past Dec 31st of the named year.

it feeds into cafe regulations, the targets are based on model year, so they dont let you build past december, as thats the final day to qualify for the prior year targets.

I tend to agree with you that they shouldnt take things away before anyone had a chance to get it... but that would also mean no new colors. Theres only so many paint guns in the factory. Maybe thats what they should have done.

I want cyber orange, so Im just a spectator.

Sponsored

BkCntryCrwlr

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ummm, hey FORD, how about Ruby Red?

That would look gorgeous on the Bronco. Help a brother out here!

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would choose this green over those two color choices.
Now that more pics have come out I appreciate that it, like the other colors for the Bronco so far, are all a bit chameleon in nature and my initial visceral reaction is wearing off, it's just this particular shade of green I'm not a fan of and I don't think it balances well with the wheels and MIC.

Everyones gonna have a preference though and the way we're all pulled to different colors and aesthetics is why we have art, and design and all that fun stuff! It's great people have different tastes and I'm stoked you and other folks are excited for it 😄 just not my style personally

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So where are all the ass-hats that lost their minds that velocity blue was going away after that unofficial posting from last week?

LOL!
I wish velocity was going, and lightning blue would trickle down to all other trims.

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

legally, you cannot build a model year past Dec 31st of the named year.

it feeds into cafe regulations, the targets are based on model year, so they dont let you build past december, as thats the final day to qualify for the prior year targets.

I tend to agree with you that they shouldnt take things away before anyone had a chance to get it... but that would also mean no new colors. Theres only so many paint guns in the factory. Maybe thats what they should have done.

I want cyber orange, so Im just a spectator.
My thing is that is what people ordered. So, call it a MY22 or MY23, I don't care about the model year. What I care about is Ford fulfilling orders as they were ordered until all original MY21 orders have been built. Only orders made after the MY21 deadline would have to change their color choice if their color was discontinued.

Doobie

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That color is absolute perfection. I’ll be changing my order as soo as possible. It reminds me of my first car. 1996 GMC Sierra z71. Emerald green was the color.

wbvr3

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Explorer XLT (died in August)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Makes no sense why they kept two reds and got rid of one blue. Based on take rate red was ripe for consolidation to one:

Ford Bronco Eruption Green & Hot Pepper Red Metallic coming for 2022 Bronco. Antimatter Blue, Lightning Blue and Rapid Red Going Away 1629510369151
Sponsored

Reactions: RHW