First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 F150 4x4 SB, 16 f150, 15 powerstroke,94 Honda A
Your Bronco Model
Base
The goat be like... UM excuse me... I ordered a Bronco a year and a half ago and I still don't have it...

Screenshot_20210820-201059_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah I wish they would give us colors like that.

I think they’re probably running into the realities of economics and the fact that Bronco shares an assembly plant with Ranger. An olive drab green, for example, would probably sell decently on Bronco, but likely won’t sell well at all on Ranger. Whereas Eruption Green is a color they can sell across product lines—Bronco, Mustang, etc.

If we do get colors like that, it’ll probably be a special edition or limited trim level with a hefty markup.
I guess it's time Ford built a dedicated Bronco assembly plant then if that is their reasoning behind keeping crap boring. Ford needs to realize they are competing with Jeep on more than just capability. Jeep colors blow Ford's colors to hell and back, and I'm not even a Jeep guy.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m not a huge fan of reds, but I always thought Rapid Red looked great on the Bronco; far better than Race Red. Very odd choice to bring the hot pepper red to the Bronco. I guess they wanted two reds available, one metallic and one non, but still a shame for Rapid Red. Was a good color.

A light blue metallic would have been nice. Something a little lighter than A51 and metallic.

Overall still bizarre Ford decided to already cut colors considering only a very small portion of orders have even been satisfied.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Classic forum/online community. After AMB gets absolutely ragged on here suddenly everyone thinks it’s the best thing ever & is going to die without it 🙄 The take rate was super low, it looks like black in everything but direct sunlight (saw a Bronco in person with it), it’s extremely hard to paint match and gets dirty very easily.

I do kind of wish we got a lighter green but waiting for final judgement, might go very well with white top. Prefer rapid red over the new one announced and really would have preferred Brittany blue above all else. Hopefully ‘23 with when mod tops come have even more interesting options.
I’m still holding my breath for Brittany Blue as the third color added in 😁

skater777

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree. The day I picked up my VB Bronco, there was an AMB Bronco there as well and I was so glad I went with velocity blue over antimatter blue. I am a huge fan of blue cars and Antimatter blue was seriously just a black car. I like black cars as well, but if I wanted a black car I would just get actual black paint. So I definitely understand them removing AMB from the list.
Agreed. AMB looks too purple and black, and rarely blue. It also clashes with the black plastic trim and gray MIC top since it is darker (although black seems to work).

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow I’m actually glad kinda! I settled on amb because there was no green and kept thinking damn I’m gonna regret not getting green if it comes out later. Glad I can keep baseSquatch And get a sparkly green

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
am I the only one that feels like Eruption Green is missing something? Like there’s not enough contrast with dark MIC top. Maybe it’s just me. I want to like it
Tan... needs a tan top...

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

reminds me of those colors you would see in the early 80's. you know the kind you would never pick out yourself but you were forced to drive as your older, used first car, as the color was always on a a pos car nobody wanted.
Hmm, I can't say I agree with this if your talking about the new Pepper Metallic Red. What it reminds me is that short run of Orangish Red Metallic in the mid 80s on the Iroc Zs. I fell in love with that color as a teenager but then rarely saw it again on another car or truck. I don't think it was available on many standard run of the mill POS cars.... Maybe we are thinking of two different shades.

Sponsored

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like both new colors. Wonder if they’ll still be available in 23 for us 2 door folks.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No more AMB

IMG_20210820_212345.gif
Sponsored